Chapter 16 The Test

in the medical center in the Loki familia, Bell and Lefiya are given their apology from Argonaut and then Lefiya noticed Bell is still holding onto her from when he was protecting her from the floor boss and got embarrassed.

Lefiya:" wait, why is he still holding onto me, why didn't you take him off me when we got here"

Tione:" well...about that, even with his arm hurt, he wouldn't let go for nothing, even though we're a level above him, he's ridiculously stronger than us somehow"

Argonaut:" probably because of his new power and energy still being given off from it"

Finn:" and since we didn't want to hurt him any more than he already is, we let him still hold you, beside's you held him and felt comfortable so we didn't think you would mind"

Riveria:" Bell held onto you like he would rather die than let go, I guess even unconscious he was willing not to let you get hurt"

Bell and Lefiya began to blush and Bell said in defense.

Bell:" well, her life was in danger, so I guess it would make sense I didn't let her go for that reason"

Lefiya:"... thank you, for saving me"

Tiona:" you were just like a hero Bell, holding the damsel in distress, just like the heroes in stories, you were so cool... and I want to be held like that to"

Tiona tried to jump on the 2 but Argonaut caught her in mid-air.

Argonaut:" their both still very hurt, please try another time when there better"

Tiona got depressed and then Bete made a snarky remark that made everyone mad.

Bete:" yeah he got lucky that's all, when can he leave"

Argonaut then grabbed Bete and pulled his ear's like he wanted to tear them off as Bete begged for mercy.

Bell:" well, thank you all for this"

Finn:" think of this as a thank you for saving Lefiya"

Bell:" you don't need to mention it, she did try to help me after all"

Argonaut:" well I'll be going, I need to tell Capaneus about what happened so he doesn't kill you all in your sleep for having Bell stay here without his permission"

He left and as he did, back in the Hestia familia mansion(and where we left off)Bell got his status updated and he was a level 5 now, the new's was cheery until Capaneus, literally,  busted throw the wall and practically panicked at the new's he was given.

Capaneus:" BELL, ARE YOU OKAY, where does it hurt, are any bone's broken, what medicine do you need, do you remember me"

Bell:" calm down, I'm fine, I for some reason had very little injuries, I was just tired that's all"

Capaneus eventually calmed down and was relieved, then he left for some business to be taken care off, at the Loki familia mansion Capaneus said his sincere thank's to them helping Bell, and as he did they were glad and had him stay for dinner for a talk about what exactly happened and another affair he was concerned on.

Wiene:" also Hestia, Rubieskale helped me get to level 4"

Hestia:" really... how"

Wiene:" our special training"

Wiene

Level 4

ST:1098SS->0I