Chapter 27 The Past

many years ago when Bell, Capaneus, and Ryudo were younger like 6 or 7, they lived by one rule and one rule only, have fun and fight with no one holding them back. Bell was this kid who you can predict his mood easy and his personality was as clean as nature untouched by mortal's or god alike, the same as it is when you meet him now, Capaneus was also the same as he is now, but a little less merciful and eager to cause trouble, he has actually gotten more settle over his growing year's maturing, and Ryudo was a girl who seemed more like a boy, with all the characteristics of a young boy as well, having both Bell and Capaneus believe she was a boy that entire time they were together.

Ryudo:" look a mud pit... MUD FIGHT"

everything was basically fun and games for these three, even training together was a blast, while Capaneus was the oldest followed by Bell then Ryudo, the difference in their level was big Capaneus was a level 2 adventurer, nearing level 3, Ryudo was a level 1 adventurer, nearing level 2, and Bell was not an adventurer officially, but still fought the 2 either way, undoubtedly Bell had the hardest time fighting because he didn't have a blessing, but he still fought, though he never won, still, everyone had a good time.

Bell:" why can't you guy's go easy on me"

Ryudo:" where's the fun in that"

Capaneus:" suck it up Bell, you can still fight"

they also got into all kind's of trouble together, like the time they had switched the bath salt's with dye and turned everyone who bathed blue for a month, they were caught and punished for it, but they didn't seem sad, and for Bell, it was hard for him to keep up.

Bell:" hey guy's, can you slow down, I'm not as fast as you"

Ryudo:" well, okay I'll slow down, Capaneus"

Capaneus:" but were so close, I'll just go ahead"

Ryudo:" wait- and there he goes again"

they were practically inseparable, with no signs of splitting up, but then came that day when Capaneus had to move to the train under a Ninja clan to become stronger.

Bell:" do you have to go"

Ryudo:" yeah, we can come with if you want"

Capaneus:" no, this is something I have to do...alone, and I can't ask you all to come with me with your family and friend's here, it's not fair for them if I just take you with me"

Ryudo:" yeah... but... why do you have to go alone anyway"

Capaneus:" I have my reason's, but I'll still be able to see you guy's, just not as often or as long as before, but I promise we'll get thing's better later on, beside's, I want to be strong, as strong as I can be and maybe... nevermind, bye guy's, see you soon"

Capaneus was shaking and the 2 then let it drop and let him set off on training with the House of Lightning and he was gone for a long time, only visiting for a short while as he helped Bell train in combat from what he learned, he would graduate after he turned 14 years old though with his dedication, but mostly leaving Bell and Ryudo alone to themselves most of the time for the next 7 year's. 

Ryudo:" I wonder if Capaneus will get over his trama"

Bell:" I hope so, he screams at night somethings"

Ryudo:" hey, let's do something that will make Capaneus Jealous"

over the years they found a private hot spring for themselves to use and took baths together, and thank's to some hard work, nobody found it and they used it for themselves for years, they didn't even tell Capaneus because they were mad he left them. eventually, they would be 9 year's old and Ryudo would find out she had a crush on Bell, she wasn't sure on how she felt, whenever Bell gave her piggyback ride's she would hold him close, she would be embarrassed if she did something embarrassing in front of him compared to before, she would even enjoy sleeping next to him when they took nap's together and she held his head to her chest, in nature for Cat people, but for some reason, it felt nice tooher, she would get mad when another girl their age talk to Bell and gets too friendly, she even made sure that Bell was near her the entire time, but not too much, and when the 2 accidentally fell from a tree, they accidentally kissed and Ryudo was speechless, Bell though said sorry not really knowing he kissed her by accident, only that his lip's hurt, she then found out after month's she was in love with Bell and was embarrassed that she took bath's with him so casually, then she asked Bell this embarrassing question.