Chapter 31 Bedtime Arrangement's

after the bath incident with the girls walking into the bath with Bell in naked and bathing himself as he was surprised by the women suddenly walking in on him as they were to see a man still inside naked and washing himself, they headed back to the room for the other women's turn to wash themselves and the moment they entered, they were asked what happened.

Bete:" what happened, how did it turn out"

Bete's thought's:" did that kid get the stuffing beaten out of him"

Zack:" is Bell still unconscious"

as the women enter the room, everyone looked for an answer as to what happened when they got there.

Finn:" what happened to Bell, is he alright"

Asfi:" how badly injured is he"

Allen:" did you hide his courses"

Bell then showed up unharmed, the guys were confused on how he was still in one piece, everyone thought he would at least get a hit in the head, but he didn't have any sign of injury what so ever from what they could see, aside from the redness he had in his face, he seemed perfectly fine, and as to the other's, they wanted to hear everything.

Allen:" Hey, how are you not dead meat"

Hephaestus: "I know this isn't really appropriate, but you all need to tell us what happened in their"

Ryudo then stepped up and spoke on behave of them all to get the basic's out of the way and to clear any kind of bad air in the room.

Ryudo:" well... to put it simply, the girl's and I were heading into the bath to wash up, but then to our surprise, Bell was in their washing himself"

Riveria:" wait a minute...you don't seem that taken from it"

Zack:" did you know he was in their"

Ryudo:" mmmm, sure, I thought that there was someone already in there, but I thought that one of the girls who got in before we all could"

Lefiya:" wait you knew someone was in there the entire time, and you said nothing"

Ryudo:" well nobody asked, so I didn't bring it up, and as I said, I thought it was another girl"

Tione:" well no matter how you look at it, Bell can't be blamed for what happened, it was our fault entirely and he was the victim, so we just left him alone"

Allen:" how was he not to blame"

Asfi: "simple, they walked in on him, he had no idea about them entering, and had no way to avoid this from happening and had no intention of them going in"

Mero:" basically, you can only blame the ones who walked in without making sure someone else was still in there bathing, so they are all to blame instead of Bell, he had nothing to do with this"

Tiona:" and since he wasn't done, we let him bath with us"

everyone was stunned by that comment leaving an awkward impression and silence filling the room as the men stared at Bell in jealousy and anger and then Lefiya corrected her by shouting for them to understand.

Lefiya:" WE HAD HIM BATH IN THE FAR SIDE OF THE BATH SO HE COULDN'T SEE US"

Alexander:" but he still saw you all naked when he was in there didn't he"

Lefiya went on the ground crying, wining and made everyone cover their ears since she was so loud and went on some kind of tantrum shouting.

Lefiya: "NOW I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED"