There's nothing better than a game of Quidditch

Chapter 31: There's nothing better than a game of Quidditch 

CLANG! 

This was all that could be heard the next day in an old classroom in Hogwarts. Many would be shocked to find Lucy Snape being let lose with a sword, especially after what had happened yesterday. 

But Lucy was determined to prove herself and others wrong, so she had ventured to this old classroom to have a sword fight with an old dummy that had been left lying around. She knew she would need more than magic to fight Kingston and Zuc. And she'd have to train to use something that the two wouldn't expect. 

Lucy hadn't told anyone about the blood writing on the wall, Snape knew she was a little shaken after the encounter with Kingston's room but that was it. What didn't concern him, didn't concern him.

'You lack confidence,' Snape's voice echoed inside her mind and she shook her head viciously and tried to dismiss it.

"No I don't!" She said aloud, but she knew inside that she did and unless she got a grip she'd always need saving and never live up to the house she was in. 

She then took her sword and with one swift motion she sliced the dummy in half. As long as her opponent kept still she would be perfectly fine.

She slung the sword with great force to the other side of the room and it stuck itself in the wall, she hissed at it then repaired the dummy and shoved it back in the cupboard and sat down on the floor with her knees hugged to her chest. 

Despite having lots of friends and people always surrounding her, she always felt so alone and that no one understood her. No one understood what she went through, many just thought of her as a psycho who was making these visions up about Kingston and Lord Zuc. She couldn't express to anyone how she felt. Unless they experienced this themselves they'd never know and Lucy would never wish this upon anyone.

She cringed as Zuc's laughter echoed around her head and she tried to drive her mind into thinking something happy but nothing sprung to mind that would be happy enough to save her from the tourture of her enemy's laughter but it wasn't happy laughter it was taunting laughter and it was hurting her inside. 

Lucy often wondered if Zuc and Kingston were just playing tricks on her and what they were saying inside her head wasn't real, and maybe they were out there but they just had a clever way of making Lucy thinking that they were doing worse things than they actually were. Maybe even Zuc wasn't that bad and maybe Kingston had gone to suffer the consequences of losing to someone so weak, losing to a girl of thirteen at that time and he was supposed to be a strong fighter. 

She got up then removed the sword from the wall and traced her finger along the edge of it, harder than she meant to resulting in a cut. She winced and wiped the blood away on her school shirt, she'd wash it later. 

Lucy placed the sword in it's cover then placed that on her back, she couldn't get expelled for carrying the sword around as Dumbledore allowed the thing in the castle so she walked out of the empty classroom and down to the dungeons where she sat outside the potions classroom and waited for Snape. She didn't like going into his classroom alone anymore, just in case anything strange happened. 

"Good morning, Lucy," Snape said as he walked down the stairs. 

"Hey," she said. 

"And why are you sitting on the floor?" 

"I was waiting for you. I don't like going many places without you now."

Snape nodded in an understanding way then pushed open the door to the potions classroom and Lucy got up weakly and walked inside after him. She sat in her usual place that she would when in a potions lesson and waited patiently for Snape to talk to her.