Chapter Two. Party is a go!

I woke up, and it was around 12 pm, I walked down stairs, and saw mekeltie and jo around my laptop.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"PRinting posters, now Grent, go put them on all the mailboxes please." Jo said, handing them to him.

I rolled my eyes, and poured myself a cup of coffee. And I walked out to the side of the pool, and sat down.

I heard screaming and laughter, and my couriosity got the best of me, and I walked over to the fence, and pretended I was folding towels, which i really was, and putting them into the shed.

"HAYES! LOOK OU- TOO LATE!" Taylor yelled.

And all the boys laughed, I laughed too, by accident. They all looked over, and I quick looked away. They all grew quiet, and whispred to eachother.

CAMERON

We were in a epicwater balloon battle, when Taylor tried to save Hayes, but failed. and we all laughed. And I heard a laugh, and we stopped, and it was the girl from lastnight, she quick looked away, and Taylor whispred to me

"Is that her?" He said.

"Yup." I said.

We all stared, when we saw Taylor walking over to her.

TAYLOR

I walked over, and I saw her getting a little nervous.

"Hi, Im taylor, are you the new neighbour?" I asked, leaning on the fence.

"Uh, yeah, hi, im Beau..but people call me Bee.." She said, pushing the door to the shed closed.

"Cool, cool, well, uhm, I'm guessing you know us all?' I asked.

"Yup, Magcon.." She smiled.

"Cool, well, uhm, yeah." I said.

She laughed.

"We all should hang out sometime?" Nash said coming over. "Im Nash by the way." He smiled.

Then, a red haired girl walked out, and her eyes went wide, and she ran back in.

"Who was that?" Nash asked.

"Oh, Mekletie, shes my bestie." She laughed.

"Cool, so is it you and her?" I asked.

"No, its actually just me, theyre just helping me move in." By the time she was done, all the guys were over, and she looked so nervous.

"You dont have to be nervous.." Cameron smiled.

BEAU

"You dont have to be so nervous.." Cameron laughed.

"I know, its just, wow, i never dreamed of meeting you guys.." She smiled.

Mekeltie ran out carrying a bunch of the flyers she made, and she didnt say a word, but nash looked at her, and smiled.

"Uhm, you guys should come to her party tonight.." She said.

I mentally face palmed myself.

"Well see if we can!" carter smiled.

"Ok, well, nice meeting you." i said, and started walking away.

"Wait, do you need a tour around La?" Cameron asked.

I turned around, and smiled.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Number exchange?" He smiled.

I handed him my phone, and he handed me his.

I handed his back, as did he, and I walked back in.