Chapter Thirteen, no more MagCon.

BEAU

I ran, well tried to run into the house. I walked upstairs, and went into my room, I was histerically crying, I looked out the window to see Nash turned around in the drivers seat, probably yelling at Cameron.

I oculdnt take it.

I walkd into the bathroom, and went into the drawer. I pulled out somethn gI havent used since I was 14..

Blades.

I ripped one out, and pulled up my shirt, and cut 6 slices in a row onto my flesh, and my white tanktop was coverd in blood. I moved to my thighs, and cut 10. My vision was blured by the tears, and then, I went to my wrists. It was a struggle, since half my arm was in a cast, so I cut 3 small ones into the veins I could see the most, and they started gushing.

I let out little screams, and gasps, but then I heard footsteps, and then my door open, I quick looked in the mirror, and thought,  If you want to make it quick, go to the neck..

I looked in the mirror, and sliced my throat, just as Carter, Hayes and Matt burst in, and then, I was laying on the floor.

MATT

She sliced her throat, and was on the floor.

Hayes ran out to the car, Carter was dialing the ambulance.

"BEAU, STAY WITH ME." I cried.

I grabbed towels, and wrapped them around her wrists, when the rest of the blood caught my eye, under her shirt. I lifted it up, and she had 6 fresh cuts, along with 10 on her thighs.

"SHIT." I said, I had tears in my eyes, and heard Nash scream behind me.

He grabbed more towls, and shirts he found, and applied pressure.

I checked her pulse, and found nothing.

Then the paramedics came in.

"Excuse me sir." The man asked me.

The other paramedics were checking ehr, to make sure she was ok.

"Can you answer some questions, Howd this happen?" He asked.

"S-She got into a fight, with her ex and friend, and then she ran up here, and we came after her after abut 10 minuets or so, and we came in, and she looked at us, and fell to the floor." I said, crying.

"Thank you." He said.

Carter, Nash and Hayes were sitting on the bed, Taylor and Cameron were helping the paramedics.

'Please, we need you to back up." ONe of them said, TAylor and Cameron backed away.

Me, Nash, Cameron and Taylor were coverd in blood.

"Were loosing her, get her to the ambulance!" He yelled.

All I remember was them shoving her onto a stratcher, and into the ambulance, and off they went.

****

We drove as fast as we could, chasing the ambulance almost.

They pulled in, and we all got out. Carter was calling her mom, and she was on her way.

I walked with nash, well more like ran, up to the front desk.

"Beau Aspen-Snow?" Nash asked.

"We cannot allow anyone in at this time, but I will note the doctor that you are here." She said. "wait, I thought you guys just checked out?" She asked.

"Well, were back, for a more serious reason." I said.

HEr computer dinged, and her eyes widend.

"Im sorry, but.." She started.

"What?" we asked.

Then the doctor came into the waiting room, and came to the lady. He was also coverd in blood.

NASH

When I saw the man coverd in blood, my heart beat quickend.

"Is anyone here for Beau Aspen sno-"

"We are sir.." I said.

He looked at us, and nodded. He mentioned for us to follow him, som we did.

We stopped infront of a sign that read, "Aspen-snow, stitches/possible death"

My heart stopped.

"We have bad news.." He said.

"No.." I said.

I looked over at cameron, and he looked as if he was about to cry.

"She may be in a coma, and we dont know when or even if shell wake up." He said.

"She has to wake up." Cameron pleaded.

CAMERON

"She has to wake up.." I said.

"She might not, she had 21 cuts, that were about two-three inches deep each, and she lost an incredible amount of blood." He said.

I ran my fingers through my hair, and started crying.

And I didnt stop. I cried, and Nahs came over, and he started crying too, we probably looked like a whole bunch of pussies, but dude, this was our fried, our Beau...

The doctor got called into a room, by a paniced nurse, and she was sweaty.

We all sat up, and looked nervous, we saw Beaus mom, and she hugged us all, and stared crying.

"I cant loose both of them in one day." she cried.

*DOCTORS POV*

"Her heart rate is dropping, and she is breathing slower, and its not coming back up." The nurse said to me.

I grabbed the electric shockers, and rubbed them, and pressed them to her chest. No use. I did it again, no use. I tried three other times, and her heart rate went slower and slower.. and finally stopped, we put her on life support, and it went up, about 20 beats a mineut. Not normal.

I s=had anurse stay in her a bit, just to look after her, and walkedout of the room, and those boys were stil there, and my heart broke by the sight of them. And I  am guessing th e woman, was her mother.

"Mrs Snow?' I asked.

She nodded and stoof up.

"Your daughters' heart rate is at 20 a minuet." I said.

She broke down.

"And getting slower, we have her on life supprts, but she lost so much blood, its not working." I said.

CAMERON

"...And its not working.." The doctor said.

I couldnt think, I could not do anything, I was frozen in my chair. I knew what was coming, and it was my fault, all my fault.

*BEAUS MOM POV*

I cant loose both of them in one day, I cant.. We were all frozen, awaiting the results, and then they said she was just stable enough for one person to go in at a time to talk to her, so I went first.

BEAU

I heard the door open, and I felt so weak, and fat, and horrible.

"B-beau?" 

My mom.

"beau, I dont know if you can hear m-me, bbu I love you, and you  c-cant leave me like, y-your father, I cant take it, neither can the boys, you cant.. youre strong B-Beau, I know you are. Just please." she grabbe dmy hand.

"I-I promise." i said, a dare bet she heard me.

"I know you said you promise, and I know you areon the line of death, just knw I just head you Beau, just please.." She said. I felt tears on my hand, and her arms wrap around me.

I tried to life my arm, but the machiene started beeping uncontroallby.