Chapter Fifteen. Hospitals suck!!

CAMERON

Well, here goes nothing.. I walked in, and scrathced the back of my neck as I closed the door. Beau was focused on her phone, and she looked up.

"Oh.. Hi." Is all she said.

It litterally broke my heart.

"Hi, can we talk?" I asked.

"About what, there isnt much to talk about." She said.

"About us.." I said.

I walked closer, and she tensed up a bit.

"Please.." I begged.

"Fine." she said. She was playing with her fingers.

"I am tremendously sorry for the last few days, and I dont know how I can make it up to yo-"

"You cant." She said. "Unless you bring back my father, make these ugly scars go away, and make everything back to normal, and me never meeting you guys." She said, tears spilling slowly from her eyes.

I stood in shock.

"B-Beau.. I dont know what to say. words canot describe how much I love you.." I said.

"Well if you loved me, you wouldnt of went and left, and Fucked Michelle!" She raised her voice.

"Youre right. It was a huge mistake, but you kissed Na-" She cut me of again.

"Dont even bring up Nash. It was a kiss, nothing more, nothing less. A damn kiss!" She yelled. "and you completely went all out and fucked Michelle! There is a big ass diffrence between a kiss, and sex."

"So youre not going to forgive me, are you.." I looked down.

"I dont think I can Cameron.." She said.

BEAU

"I dont think i can Cameron.." I sighed.

Yes you can! What are you talking about child? My mind was spinning.

"Beau.." He said.

"I-I just cant right now. So much is going on, I was dead, and then my father, and everything Cameron, just give me time. this all happened in three days. Give me time!" I said, crying.

He was crying too.

"Ok, just remember, I wil alwasy love you, Beau.." He said.

Right after he said that, NAsh, Carter, Taylor and Hayes walked in.

"Hey guys." I said, wiping the tears away.

Nash looked at me, and I shook my head, and he nodded.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

I made all the boys leave, except Nash.

"So, why were you crying earlier?" He asked, sitting at the end of the bed, crossing his legs.

I sat up strighter, and tucked my feet over to the side, so he could sit.

"Stuff, just me and Cameron, I dont think I'll be able to forget what he did to me." I sighed.

He nodded, and there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

In walked The Jacks, Matt, McCayla, Astrid, Issabelle, Sarah, Carter, HAyes, Aaron, Shawn and Taylor, with Mahogany, Kenny, and Jacob. All with baloons and stuffed animals.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We heard all about what happened, so we needed to come see our newest MagCon a=baby, and make sure she was ok!" Matt said.

I hugged Astrid, McCayla, Sarah and Issabelle, and we chatted for a bit, before everyone was forced to leave. Nash asked to stay behind for a bit, and the doctor agreed.

He walked over to me after closing the door, and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Sit up.." He said.

I sat up, and he came closer.

"I'm not saying this just to make you feel beteter, and you know Cameron is my best friend, " He whispred, looking from my lips to my eyes, " But I can love you better than he ever will.." He brought his lips to mine.

I moved along, and smiled, as did he. And he brought his tounge across my lip, and I opened my mouth giving him more room, and he wrapped his hand around the back of my head, moving me closer, and pulled away a few centimeters.

"Dont you ever forget that.." He said.

I nodded, and he kissed me one more time, before my nurse came in and made him leave.