Chapter twenty-Nine. For real this time, bye LA...

I grabbed my last things from the house, and greeted the family who bought my house.

"I hope you like it here, it was a good home for me for the last few months.." i said.

"Thank you.." she said, the mother had two younger children, and a 15 year old boy, and she was pregnant with twins, and the father was in iraq.

I handed her the keys, and walked out to see my mom in the car, waiting for me to get into my truck, and follow her to the airport.

I looked back at Nashs' house one last time, and saw all the guys in their cars, ready to follow me. I smiled, and got in.

***

"well, this is it.." I said, hugging everyone one last time.

Nash was last..

"Bye.." i said, hugging him the tightest.

"Bye.." He croaked out.

"flight 2564 to Minnesota now boarding." The voice said.

I looked at my mom, and she grabbed my hand.

"Come back and visit as much as you can!" They yelled.

I smiled, and me and my mom were off to MInnesota.

"ready?" she asked.

I nodded slightly.

We buckled up, and started our flight.

Goodbye LA.. You were good to me.

I saw all the guys waving from the big glass windows, and I waved back, taking a vine, and posting it, saying: "Goodbye LA, you were good to me, Minnesota, here I come..:'("

A/N well..so, thats it for the day he called me beautiful. I an doing a sequal, so dont worry, ok? Now, thats it, I hope everyone enjoed it, thanks, bye, BB