Chapter Four. Just hold on tight...

¤*(Two Weeks Later)*¤

I woke up to my phone going crazy. I sat up, and instantly regretted it. The sun was shining so bright today, and I unlocked my phone, and read my messages. They were all from the boys, and my family and friends.

Cameron: HAPPY 18TH!!!

And I got the same rom the rest of my family, and the boys.

It was also the trend on twitter, #Happy18ThBee.

I got up, and went to my window, and threw a rock at Camerons window. I had a few up here, just in case I neeed him fast.

He came over, and oepened up the window, he was shirtless, and he looked hot.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." He joked.

I rolled my eyes, and Cameron called all the boys to his room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"Go get ready, were taking you out for the day!" They cheered.

I closed my window, and walked to my bathroom, plugged in my phone, and put it on shuffle, Paradise by the jacks came on. 

"And its flights to LA trips to Paris, they could talk but we couldnt care less, girl. woah.." I sang along.

I hopped out of the shower, and went to my closet, and slipped on a pair of dark blue high waisted shorts, and a tie up white tanktop, and my white conversse. I let my hair dry naturally, and applied some mascara and lipgloss.

My phone beeped, and I checked it. 

Cameron: Bring a swimsuit, were going swimming

To Cameron: Why cant we just stay here and swim? :(

Cameron: BEcause were going to the beach!

To Cameron: Oh, that makes a diffrence..lol

Cameron: meet us outside in 5!

I locked my phone, and ran to get my white aztec printed swimsuit, and a change of clothes, my wallet, towels, sun screen, tanning oil, and my vlogging camera. Yeah, cameron got me into vining and vlogging..

I ran down to my truck, and Cameron, NAsh, Taylor and Carter were in the back.

"How'd you get in?" I asked, openeing up the door, getting in.

"You always leave it unlocked." Cameron lauhed.

I threw my bag at him, and he caught it.

"So whos all coming?" I followed Jack's car.

"O2l, us, and the girls, and magcon people.. idk." Taylor said.

I laughed. And we just had small talk, and I didnt say much. I was busy thinking about stuff.

"Bee?" I was snapped out of my daze.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Were here.." Cam said, I looked in the back, and th boys were all at the beach, me and CAm in the truck still. "You ok?" 

I looked up at him, and my eyes traveled across his tanned chest, and back to his eyes.

"Y-yeah. Fine." I lied.

I found something out..I like you alot.. But I kept that in my head.

CAMERON

"Y-yeah, fine.." She was lying, I could see it.

Cameron, kiss her, no dont, she probably doesnt like you..JUST DO it, no, yes..

I slowly leaned in, and she leaned in also...I felt my lips connect with hers, and she wrapped her arm around my neck, mine around her small waist. Before I could deepen the kiss, a knock was on the window, it was Nash.