Chapter Nine, MagCon Dallas (3/5)

We decided to let the boiys back in, and get started on our prank. We were off today, and had three more shows left in Dallas, then we went to Atlanta, Georgia. We combined al the specimens we had, and poured them in the bucket, we walked out, and CAmeron went in their room, to see if they were all in there, he shut the door, and me, Matt and Hayes set up the go pro on the ceeling, and Mine and Matts cameras on wither side of the hallway, and we had Hayes recording for Vine. We knocked on the door, and pressed record.

"Can I help yo-" And Nash got splashed, and Carter did too.

We started cracking up laughing, and NAsh was wiping it from his eyes.

I couldn't breathe we were laughing so hard. I fell to the ground, and felt something hit my head, and gasped.

"YOU DID NOT!" I screamed.

"Oh, but I did. Pay back's a bitch, Aspen."  Nash yelled, running down the hall.

I tripped and fell, before I knew it, he had gotten he all wet with some shave cream.

"NASH!" I yelled.

He pined both my arms above me head, and stared at me. I bit my lip, and giggled. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, and I was kissing back.

A/N AWWWWHHHH SHIIIEEETTT. Didnt see that one coming, didnt ya? :3 DRRAAAMMMAAaaa TIME!

XXNEONXX

The Day He Called Me Beautiful.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें