Chapter Nineteen. We get to leave!

NASH POV

We were sitting on her couch, we just got done with helping Beaus' mom pick up after the party. Her Mom came back in with a bottle of water for the both of us.

"Hows your tattoo doing?" Her mom asked.

"What do you mean..."Beau sat up starighter.

"when you were in the hospital, I did seeit.." Her mom laughed.

"Oh, uhm, its doing well." She blushed.

"If only your dad could see how stong you've gotten.." she smiled.

Beau weakly smiled back.

"Um, well, its getting late, and we have a bit of a drive ahead of us, should we get going?" Beau asked.

I nodded.

"It was nice seeing you." HEr mom said, hugging the both of us.

"You too." We smiled back. We wlaked out to the car, and got in.

BEAU

I got in, and leaned the seat back a bit, and put Nash's sweatshirt on, and buckled up.

I sat thinking about the last two months of my life. I am 18, I graduated Hollywood Arts, I moved from Hollywood to LA, I met my idols, dated two of them, currently dating the 2nd, my dad died, my best friend is pregnant, I died, but came back to life, weird right, and Its all gone by in a blur, and now my birthday is in two days, I have to wear two freaking casts for 6 more months, so until January, and I got into an accidnet, ruined my truck, got a new one, went through three phones in two weeks, funny actually, and now here I am...wow.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Nash said.

"huh?" I asked.

"I know you were thinking about something." He laughed.

"Oh, I was thinking abotu the last two months.." I said.

"Tell me about it." He said, loking over at me, then back on the road.

"Just how I met you guys, graduated, died, my dad, you, Cameron, everything.." I sighed.

"How are you coping with the whole Cameron and Me thing.." He asked.

"I dont know, honestly. I mean, I never really thin kabout those things, I am just going with the flow, and im not saying that I dont love either of you, I do, honestly, but I just..dont know." i said, truthfully.

He looekd at me and smiled faintly.

"Its completely up to you on your choices in life, no matter wht you do, we will always be there for you, your friends and family." He said, placing a hand on my knee.

'Thank you." i said, sitting up. 

I sat up, and leaned over, and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

He smiled in return.

I sat back down, and thought about cameron and Nash.

I Loved Nash now, but deep down, I still loved Cameron. I moved on from him to Nash realy quickly, but that sok, right? And if he still loves me, and I still love him, it will work out someday, right? After all of this thining, my brain got tired, and I found myself slowly drifting to sleep, with the road beneath me, and Nash beside me. I felt safe.

NASH

I saw her drifting to sleep, and I started thinking. I love Beau, adn I was there for her when Cameron wasnt. I love them both dearly, and They know it. Cameron is my brother, and Beau is my girlfriend. And I should support the both of them. But Beau is mine. And I know, that if they were to get back together, That Cameorn had her first, and it was up to her.