Chapter Ten (4/5) MagCon maybe a bad thing.

BEAU

I pulled away, and started my way back home. I figured, I'd gi home, clean up, and try to forget about Cameron. As I was driving, I put my ipod on shuffle, and connected it to the radio in my truck.

Flights by Jack and Jack came on.

I skipped it, and Lucky Man by Hoodie Allen came on. I rolled down the windows, and turned it up, and drove on. The high way was rather quiet, so im pretty sure you could only hear me.

After a good six hours of driving, I pulled into my drive way. I grabbed my stuff, and walked in. I closed the door behind me, and saw my empty house. I started tearing up. I slid down the back of the door, and started crying.

I walked up to my room, and layers down in my bed, and fell asleep.

Next Morning.

I woke up, and looked at the clock, it read 11:45. I got up, walked to the bathroom, and when I looked in the mirror, I didnt recognize myself. my hair was a mess, makeup half way down my face, and I looked literally like shit.  I decided to take a shower, and put on a pair of jean shorts, and a hoodie. I walked down stairs, threw my clothes from MagCon in the washing machine,  and decided to gi to Sprint® and get a new phone. I needed a new one anyways. I walked out to my truck, got in, and started my way.

CAMERON

I woke up, and stubbed my eyes.

"Cam, we got to go, well be late." Nash said, not bothering to look me in the eye.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I pulled on a pair of jeans, and a MagCon tee. I put my hair up, and walked out. Phone in hand. When we got out, there was a limo waiting for us.

"Where's Beau?" Carter asked.

"Uh, she went home.." I said.

"Why?" Matt asked.

" She..we..we broke up..and she got really mad.." I mumbled.

"Hiw did you guys break u-" Jack J started, but was interrupted by My phone ringing.

BEAU

"Thank you." I said, walking out.

I called my mom to get my number in her phone.

"H-hello?" She sniffles.

I got into my truck. and stopped.

"Mom?" I asked. "are you ok?" I asked, concerned.

"Beau? is thus your new number?" She cried

"Yeah. whats the matter mom?" My heart rate beating faster.

"Its your...yiur dad.." She cried.

"What?! Whats the matter with him?" I started crying.

"He, He died.." She cried.

I sat there. speechless.

"B-Beau?" She said.

"Mom..I'll call you later. " I said and hung up.

I sat there, and let the tears fall.

"No..." I said.

I started driving, but the tears keeps falling, blurring my vision. Th next thing I knew, everything was black.

CAMERON

The phone ringing was Beaus. I still had it. The person calling was her mom.

"Hello?" I said.

"O-oh, im sorry, this must be Beaus old phone.." She said.

"Were you looking for her? She left Dallas last night, is everything ok?" I asked.

"No, I was just y asking to her, and she said shed call me in a bit, have you heard from her, Cameron?" she said.

"Not since last night, we broke up, and she went home.." I said.

"Oh, this is such a bad week for her.." She cried.

"Whys that? besides when we broke up.." K asked.

"Her father juat died, I just got done telling her before she hung up." She said.

"Guys, Beaus in the hospital.." Nash yelled.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because, they jist called me, my number was the only other one in her phone., and her mom wasn't answering, because shes talking to you." He said.

"Were on our way to L.A.,  well be there soon Mrs.Snow.." I hung up.

We drove back to the hotel, and hopped into the black range rover, the one we used for us, just to trAvel. We didnt bother to grab our things, The Jacks, Shawn and Aaron stayed back, while me, Nash, Taylor , Hayes and Carter went back yo L.A..

IN L.A.

"What hospital is she in." I asked.

"Los Angeles hospital.." He said.

duh..

We drove there, and we walked in.

"Beau Aspen-Snow.." I said.

"Family Members only." The lady said.

"Im her cousin.." Nash said.

"Then go ahead. Room 614. " She said.

When she wasn't looking, we alk snuk in.

612,613, 614.

We saw her mom walk out.

"Is she awake?" I asked.

"Yeah, go ahead in." She said.

I walked in, and saw her star in at the ceiling.

"Beau?" I asked. walking closer.

"What the hell are you doing here." She didnt bother looking up.

"To see if youre ok." I said.

"Im fine.." she said.

BEAU

I woke up, and my mom was here.

"Mom.." I said, hugging her.

"Hi.." She said.

"What happend? " I asked.

"I tried calling your old phone, to see if you had that one, and Cameron answered.and Nash said you were in the hospital, they checked your new phone and my number and Nashs were the only ones in there, so the boys came back yo L.A., and you were in a accident. youre trucks totaled. " She smiled at the last part. "At least youre ok.." She said.

"Are all the biys here?" I asked.

"Cameron, Nash, Carter Taylor and hayes. ." She said.

"Ill let you rest." She said, Patti my unbroken leg, and walking out

I heard the door open, close, the. open and close again.

"Beau?" it was Cameron.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, not bothering to look up.

"To see if youre ok." He said.

"My truck is gone.." I giggled.

"That sucks.." He laughed.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you alone first?" he asked.

"Cameron, I know what youre going to say, I know youre sorry, but I dont know if I can trust you again.." I said. he nodded.

"Can the guys come in now?" I asked.