Chapter Twenty-Six. Were moving on!

NASH

I looked to my left, and I found myself looking out the window. I saw Issabelle. She was flirting with Cameron. They'd be cute together.. Things from when Beau and cameron were a thing started flooding back to me. They were so happy, and I was happy for them. But, when ever Beau kissed Cam, I felt a pang of jealously. I liked Jo at the time, but once we met Issabelle and those girls, I started falling for Issabelle, but then, When ever Beau laughed, came near me, or touched me, or talked to me, A zoo erupted in my stomach.. And breaking them up was an accident, and then, when Cameron wasnt there for her, I stepped in a a 'brotherly' influence, I fell for her, and now, 4 months later, I am her boyfriend.

"Whatcha thinking about babe?" Beau asked, wrapping her arms around my neck from her hind, kissing the top of my ear. I was sitting on the couch.

"Nothing, look." i pointed out to Cameron and Issabelle.

BEAU

I looked where Nash pointed to, and saw them. I smiled. Issabelle was really pretty. Black wavy hair, not too long, not too short, a nice skin tone, and bright green eyes. She was medium height, and was just gorgeous.

"They would be cute together.' I smiled.

"You arent jealous what so ever?" He asked.

"Nah, I got you." I smiled.

"Good." He turned around, and pulled me onto the couch, landing on top of him.

I pressed my hands to his chest, trying to break free, but he was too strong.

"I'll let you go if you kiss me." He smirked.

"No." I said.

"Pweeasee?" He begged.

"Nope!" i said, popping the 'p'.

"Fine.' He said, getting up, and taking me with him.

'Where are we going!" i screamed, laughing.

He walked up the steps, and stopped at the top of the stairs. He pressed me up against the wall, and looked me in the eyes. His blue ones staring deeply into mine.

"How bout that kiss now?" He asked.

"Maybe.." I dragged out.

He groaned, and looked at me again.

"You suck you know?" He said, seriously.

I burst out laughing.

"Wha- oooohhhh." HE realized what he said.

I continued laughing, and he just laughed a bit and shook his head.

'Now, can I please have my kiss?" He asked.

"Fine." I said.

BEfore I could move my head my self, he moved it for me and pressed his lips hungirly against mine. I smiled in he kiss, and he moved his hands to my back, and slowly down to my butt. He squeezed, and he wrapped my legs around his torso. I was pressed firmly against him, and I got a feeling I never experienced before. 

As I was about to take off Nash's shirt, there were a few knocks at the door.

I groaned, and rolled over.

"Remember where we left off, got it?" HE winked.

I rolled my eyes and smirked, and Nash got up to get the door.

CAMERON

"so, Uhm, would you mind going to the movies with me on friday?" I asked.

Issabelle looked shocked.

"Uhm, i thought you and Beau were a thing." She said.

"No, her and Nash are together, me and her didnt really click." I said.

"Oh, well, uhm, sure, I think it will be fun." She said.

I hugged her, and she hugged back, and she had to go meet up with Sarah, Carter, McCayla and Matt.

I walked up to Beaus door, but I stopped before I could walk in, and knocked. 

A few seconds later, I saw Nash coming to the door. 

"Hi man, whats up?" He asked.

"Not much, was wondering if you and Bee wanted to go get something to eat?" I asked.

"Uh, sure, let me go ask her, come on in." He said.

God, It felt like I was walking into their home, like they were married, Nash openeing up the doors for her, and sleeping over at her house, and being there. It should of been me..

"Hi Cameron!" Beau said, walking into the living room.

"HEy Bee!" i smiled.

"So, I saw you and Miss Issabelle? Huh? She cool?' she asked.

"Yeah, I'm taking her on a date friday night." I said.

"OO, whatcha gonna do?" She smirked.

"Taco Bell and a movie." I laughed at her childness.

She laughed too, and Nahs walked down stairs.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Sure." We got up and walked to the car.

I was sitting in the front seat of Beaus truck, next to Nash, who was driving. I kept on seeing him glance in the rearview mirror At Beau, and winking, and her rolling her eyes and blushing.

I smiled, and looked out the window, to see Matt, Carter, McCayla, Sarah and Issabelle.

"Hey, lets go and eat with them." I pointed.

NAsh nodded an pulled into the lot, and we got out, and went over to them.

"Room for three more?" We asked.

"Sure!" They scooted over, and I was inbetween Issabelle, and Matt.

"Did you guys order yet?" I asked.

"No, We kinda thought you guys would show up." Carter laughed.

We alll laughed, and ordered some food. Did I mention we were at Olive Garden? BEST PLACE EVER.

We ate, talked, and just hung out like normal teens, and we decided to head home, and we all slept over at BEaus house.