Chapter Twenty-Eight well, goodbye LA...

NASHs POV

Beau was at her house packing, and Me, Cameron, Taylor and Carter were all in mine and camerons living room,  watching tv and talking.

"so, Cameron, whats going on with you and Issabelle?" Carter asked.

"She said no when I asked her out.." He said.

"Sorry bro." I said, and walked to the kitchen. 

I could still hear when they were talking about.

"Do you still like Beau?" carter asked.

"Uhm, well, she's dating Nash, so I cant realy like her anymore.." He said.

I stood in the kitchen, listining still.

"She is pretty hot though.." Taylor said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you do know you werent there for her, and Nash was, and you broke her heart, right?" Carter added.

Go Carter!

"Yeah, I know, but, you know that I'd never go for her again, its kind of a bitch move going for your ex's best friend, ya know?" He said.

My mouth dropped open, right as the door slammed shut, I looked over to see Beau in the doorway, with her mouth wide open.

"Excuse me Cameron?" She said, walking into the living room.

I walked in as well, and Cameron spun his head around.

"W-what?" He asked.

"Its a bitch move to go out with your bestfriend? Well excuse me for falling for someone who was there for me when I died, my father died, and everything was falling apart, I think you are the one who went for a bitch move, fucking MIchelle!" She yelled.

"I cant go to Digi fest anymore, thats why I came back, my mom needs help movingout of her house, she's moving to Minnesota, so I have to help her move across the country." She spat and walked out.

BEAUs POV

My mom called me after I got into my house.

"Beau?" She said.

"Hi mom, whats up?" I asked.

"Well, I got a new job, its not painting anymore, I wish I would of told you this before, but, my new job, I've had it for about a month now, but they promoted me, and I am moving to Minnesota.." She said.

"Really?" I asked. "Thats awesome!"

"Yes, but, I was wondering, that since you want to go to college, that maybe you'd want to go with, because with the promotion, I said that i had a 18 year old daughter, and they said they had one scolarship left for their workers, and I took it, its for University of MIneesota. Do you want to?" She asked. 

My mouth hung open.

"Beau?" She asked.

"Mom, I'll go." I said. This is a great oprotunity, but what about MagCon..?

"Great, well, we move in two weeks, I'll come over and help you pack, unless you want to leave everything here for Jo and Mekeltie.." she said.

"i think I'll do that, I need to go tell everyone.." I said, tears briming my eyes.

I walked out the door, and ran over to Nashs'. I slowly opened he door, and when I walekd in, I saw Nash in the kitchen, listining to something, and watching from the kitchen. I listened too.

""Yeah, I know, but, you know that I'd never go for her again, its kind of a bitch move going for your ex's best friend, ya know?" He said. Cameron.

"Excuse me Cameron?" I said, walking into the living room.

Nash walked in as well, and Cameron spun his head around.

"W-what?" He asked.

"Its a bitch move to go out with your bestfriend? Well excuse me for falling for someone who was there for me when I died, my father died, and everything was falling apart, I think you are the one who went for a bitch move, fucking MIchelle!" I yelled.

"I cant go to Digi fest anymore, thats why I came back, my mom needs help movingout of her house, she's moving to Minnesota, so I have to help her move across the country." I spat and walked out.

"Beau.." Nash said, reaching for my hand.

"No, Nash, I cant, I'm moving to Minnesota." I said.

He looked shocked.

"B-but you just moved to LA.."  He said.

"I'm sorry, but, maybe he's right.." I said.

He looked shocked.

"wait, are we breaking up?" He asked, tears spilling slowly out of his eyes.

"Maybe we are.." I said.

He looked hurt, and started crying.

"I-Im sorry Nash, but, this is a big oprotunity, I got a full paid scoloarship through my moms new job, and its to the UofM, and I really want to go.." I said.

"what about me and MagCon?' He asked.

"I, I need to just take a break, and focus on me right now, Nash, I'm really sorry.." I said.

I ran back into my house, and locked the doors, I started putting things in boxes from when i first moved in, hell, I havent even started unpacking everything! 

****

I finished packin geverything by myself, and got everything in every room done, I clean and organize like mad when I am upset. I looked around, and saw all the rooms, newly painted, and logged onto twitter.

@west_coast_bitch: well, goodbye LA, hello Minnesota..

I got a bunch of texts from the guys, but deleltes their numbers, and turned off my phone. 

I walked over to my homephone, and called a moving truck company, and they said they'd start sedning everything to the house my mom had in MN.

"Thank you." I hung up.

I turned around, and started walking to the boxes with a sharpie, getting ready to label things, when the doorbell rang.

I walked over, and swung the door open.

I was attacked with a hug. It was Jo.

"why are you leaving me?"she cried.

I explained to her everything.

"What about Nash?" she asked.

'Well, I dont know.." I said, crying with her.