Chapter Twenty-Two, Atlanta, i love you, wait, whaaat?

~RECAP~

I sat up, and got up from under Nash, and walked past Cameron and into the bathroom. I saw I was only wearing a tank top, and the hickey from Nash was clearly visable. I grabbed a hoodie from the suitcase next to me, which happened to be the one I was wearing when we arrived here, and I walked back out, to see everyone sittin gon the bed, watching a scary movie. 

"Uh, I'm going to go out in the hall, its kinda hot in here." I said.

"hmm, I wonder why!" Carter joked.

I smiled and walked out, phone in hand.

I walked down the hall, and found a little corner, and sat down.

What have I done, I mean, Cameron got Michelle pregnant, but that was an accidnet, and because i wasnt giving him what he 'wanted' and now I am giving it to Nash, does that make sense, or am I just making that up...

"Beau?" i heard a voice say...

I turned around an saw Cameron standing there. I looked back the other direction.

"Beau, please, can we talk?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"Us?" He said.

"There is no 'us' you wernt there for me when I needed you, you were off with Michelle, and now shes pregnant!" I shouted at him.

I looked up at him, realizing what I said.

"Im going to fucking kill Nash!" He said.

"Dont." I said.

"No, because you werent supposd to know." He growled.

I stood up and looked him dead in the eye.

"My father died, I got into an accident, I baisically died because of you, and who was there for me the whole time? Nash not you, where were you? huh? Where were you?" I spat.

He looked to the ground.

"WHere were you when my father died, and I asked you guys to come to the funeral? You were supposed to be there, but no, NAsh was. And I understand why you other guys werent there, becuase you care about your fans, as do I, but Cameron, if you really loved me, you'd be there for me, you would of been there." I said, tears streaming down my face. "And where were you when my father died and I was in the hospital? With Michelle, and now shes pregnant." I spat, and walked away.

I  picked up my crutches, and tried running down the hallway, and stopped at the door. I pondered going in or not. I walked in, and all the guys looked to me, and asked what was wrong. I ignored them, and grabbed my purse and money, and went back out, and I heard NAshs' voice behind me.

"I'll be back later, I promise, I'll text you." I yelled back at him, and walked away. 

I got into the elevator, went down and out of the lobby, got a taxi, and said, "Nearest park?" 

NASH

"Dude, so did you tell her you loved her?" Jack J asked.

"Guys, youre like a bunch of girls.." I laughed, "And yeah." I smiled.

Then, Cameron got up, and walked out.

"Do you think he still loves her?" Carter asked.

"I dont think he ever told her he did.." Matt said.

"He never really talked about her much, ya know? They were just, there.." Carter added.

I nodded. And we continued watching the movie. We turned on the lights so we could do a few vines and groupies, and then, Beau walked in, tears streaming down her face. 

"BEau?" I asked.

She ignored me.

"Whats wrong?" MAtt asked.

She ignored him too, and grabbed her purse and money, and ran back out. I jumped over the guys, and ran out into the hallway, seing her crutching away down to the elevator. 

"Beau.." I called.

"I'll be back later, I promise, I'll text you." She said.

I nodded and walked back twoards the room, and saw Cameron standing staring at me.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HER?" HE yelled.

"Bro, calm down, I told her becasue she is my girlfriend, and I dont keep secrets from her, and wait to have her find out through someone else. " i said.

He looked so mad. His fault.

"She wasnt suposed to know!" he yelled, and punched the wall.

"Then you should of never left, and it would all be normal. I fell for her when you werent there, and we ended up like this. Its your fault, no one elses. " I said, and walked back into the room.

I heard the other door smal, and something break, but I ignored it. My phone buzzed and i checked it.

BEEE: Im at the park down the street, you'll need a taxi to get here though..

TO BEEE: ok, im on my way..

"Guys, I'm going to go talk to beau, shes at the park down the street, be back soon." I said.

They all said ok, and waved, I pulled on a random hoodie over my bare chest, and pulled on a pair of Vans, and walked out.

I called a taxi, and told them the nearest park.

"Do you know that one girl who said that? She had reddish blonde hair, crying? white hoodie?" He asked.

"Yeah, shes my girlfriend." I said.

"Ah, I gotcha, I know where she is, no charge." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

HE pulled up to the park, and I got out.

"I'll wait here just in case you guys need a ride back, ok?" He said.

"Thanks." I replied.

I walked away, and noticed the all to farmilliar hair and hoodie of noother than Beau her self.

"Beau.." i called out, standing a few feet away from her.

"Is it Nash?" She asked, sniffling.

"YEah babe." I said, walking up to her.

She stood up,a dn hugged me so tight I though I was going to explode.

"I called him o-out.." She giggled and cried at the same time.

"I did too." I half laughed.

"I just want it all to be normal again. I dont want Cameron to be a 'boyfriend' person anymore, I want him to be my friend.." She cried.

"You'll have to talk to him about that later on, and speaking about pregnancy, you should call Mekeltie and see how shes doing." I said.

'I will tomorow, I just want to sleep.." She said.

"Ok, and we dont have a nother show until the day affter tomorow, then we all drive to Miami that night." I kissed the top of her head.

She grabbed her crutches, and hopped on my back, and we got back into the cab, and back to the hotel, and thats where she instantly fell asleep once her head hit the pillow.