Chapter Twenty-Three. Hi Atlanta, I'm here!

BEAU

I woke up, and my head was pounding. I wabbled over to the bathroom, and my hair was a mess, and I had makeup all down my face. Ew. I grabbed a makeup removing wipe, and cleaned my self up. After that, I grabbed my shower covers, and hoppedinto the shower. I washe dup, and got out and dried myself off. I walked out to find Nash sleping, good. I grabbed my suit case, and carefully dragged it back to the bathroom with out loosing my towel or falling. I closed the door behind me, and grabbed out a pair of spandex, underwear, sports bra, and a Taylor Caniff tyedye shirt. I found a pair of Nike low cut socks, and slipped them on. I blow dired my hair and applied a few sweeps of mascara. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, and someone was knocking on the door.

"Its open." I said.

Nash walked in.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled, wrapping his arms aorund my waist.

"Good morning. what are we doing today?" I asked.

HE turned me around so I was leaning against the counter. 

"I was thinking maybe a movie day? Let you restup on your leg and stuff, and you still need to calll Mekeltie.." I said.

"Shit, I forgot!" i said.

I ran back into the room, and grabbed my phone off the charger, and called Mekeltie.

(M=Mekeltie, B=Beau)

M- Hello?

B- HI! I am so sorry I havent talked to you in forever! how are you?

M- Oh! its ok, I know whats been going on, your mom and my mom talked, and I am actually doing good. we find out next month if im having a boy or girl.

B- oh! that sounds like fun. I am not in cali right now, im in Atlanta!

M- Im not either! im in South carolina visiting Grents parents!

B-well, we leave for Miami in three days, you should come with!

M-I might just have to!

B- well, I will talk with you soon then!

M-bye bee! love you!

B_bye M! love yo to!

I hung up, and walked back into the bathroom to find nash in the same position, but looking at hisphone.

"whatcha doing?" I asked, startling him.

"Twitter.." He said.

"Hey, do you remember Astrid, McCayal sara and Issabelle?" I asked.

"Yeah, Astrid and McCayla are dating Matt and Taylor." He said.

"Whos with who?" I asked.

"Matt and McCayla and Astrid and Taylor." He said.

"Oh, thats cool." I said.

"sarah and Carter are getting closer, and Issabelle doesnt want a boyfriend.." He said.

"Because she liked you." I said.

"Yeah. But I have you and thats all that matters." He smiled and bent down to kiss me. 

I pulled him closer to me, and he smirked.

"so, do you remember the first time I kissed you?" HE smiled.

"When we were on the floor in the hotel in LA?" I smiled.

"No, the other first real one. Where you came onto me.." He said.

"Indeed I do.." I smiled.

"We should do that again sometime, when you arent injured.." He laughed.

"Maybe.." I smiled.

There was a pounding on the door, and NAsh went to open it. As he was doing that, I fixed my hair.

NASH

I went to get the door. I opened it.

"Nash, we cant find Cameron.." Jack J said, with Matt and Taylor behind him. "Carter and the rest of the guiyys are out looking for him."

"did you try calling him?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he wont answer.." He said.

'Maybe he will answer if Beau calls him." Taylor pointed out.

"Just maybe.." I said, running my hands threw my hair.

"I heard my name, whats up?" BEau smiled, coming out of the bathroom, but instantly frowning as she saw our faces.

"Camerons gone, and he wont asnwer us." Matt said.

"And I care..? why?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"We are just as annoyed as you are with this boy, but maybe you can get him to answer if you tried calling him.." I said, looking at her.

"Fine." she said, pulling out her phone.

CAMERON

I drove to the airport. I will not let Michelle ruin my life like this! i dont know what i saw in her, or why I did it, but it happend, and I need to fix it. as I was pulling into the parking lot, my phone started ringing, again. I might as well look who it is this time. I got my phone, and loked at the caller i.d.

Beau.

I slid the open call, and asnwered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Cameron, where are you.." She asked.

"I am at the airport, why do you care?" I asked.

"Dont start with me. I'm already pissed off enough. And what? Why?" She aasked.

"I am going back to California and talking with Michelle, I am not letting ehr have that baby." I said.

"Theres going to be no use for that, shes going to have it no mater what." She said.

"I dont care." I said, getting out, and walking twoards the entrance.

"Cameron, there is no use." She said.

I hung up.

I am going back to Calfornia if its the last thing I do, this bitch is not ruining my life more than it already is.

BEAU

"Guys, hes going back to try and get Michelle to not have the baby.." I said, walking back in.

"DUDE!? We have a show tomorow, and we leave Friday, who the hell does he think he is?" Nash yelled.

"Nash.." I said calmly.

"HEs going to get everything more fucked up than it already is" HE yelled.

"NASH!" i yelled.

"What..?" He calmed down.

"Its his kid, and his problem. Not ours.." I said.

Lies, if it wasnt for me and Nash kissing, and that damn stupid prank, we wouldnt be in this position..

"What do we do then?" Matt asked.

"Well, we will have to do something.." i said.

But what?