Chapter 1

Warning : Mature content, swearing/curse words, SMUT

[NJ's POV]
I pulled on my apron, bobbing my head to the beat of the music playing in my ears. I tied the knot at the back and moonwalked out of the locker room where I keep my bag at. I grabbed my notepad and pen, sliding it into the pocket of my apron along with my phone, wallet and keys. I danced a bit here and there to JME's Test Me, rapping out the lyrics quietly as well as I prepared Nando's for opening. "Oi NJ! There's customers!" I heard Olivia, or what I would call her, Liv, call out to me. I put up a hand sign to show I understand her and unplugged my headphones, putting it around my neck. For the rest of the day, I did my usual waitressing for the rest of the day until night time. There were no more customers so I played music from my headphones loudly not putting it over my ears so that I could hear both the music and if anyone is calling for me. I rapped the lyrics of JME's Man Don't Care as I wiped a couple of tables, pop and locking at a few of the beats. I saw Liv glance at me, grinning from ear to ear at me dancing. Liv and I have been friends for years now. We live in a flat with a few others and it was thanks to her I have this job. She is my boss but she is more of a friend to me to be honest. Liv loved watching me dance, rao and sing and she says I am multi-talented. She even thinks she could even make me an entertainer in Nando's to draw more customers. I chuckled at that thought. We were about to close down when I saw a few cars roll up outside the restaurant. A couple of boys got out of the cars, heading towards the Nando's. They saw the lights dimming and some of them groaned, me giggling at their reactions. One of the boys, one with tousled dirty blonde hair and some of the brightest blue eyes waved for me to come over and I confusedly walked over to them. "Oi, she listens to Jamie," I heard one of them whisper as I came over. I realised he said that because Jamie's music was still playing from my headphones. "Fuck yeah I do, huge fan," I beamed as I leaned my hand on one of the tables. "I'm really sorry boys but Nando's is closed," I said. "We are really starving though, there was traffic and we ended coming really fucking late..." the blonde haired boy trailed off. "I'll try my best, alright? Anything for grime fans," I winked as I walked over to Liv. "Oi Liv, we need just one table for those boys, please. They came here late because of traffic and plus, it's a really big group...please?" I pleaded her and she bit her lip, thinking. "Okay, fine. I'll ask for Ralph to stay in a bit longer," she sighed, giving in. I thrusted one of my fists in a winning manner, muttering 'Yes!' under my breath. "NJ strikes again!" I mumbled to myself, smiling broadly. "Welcome in boys! Just go to that table right over there, specially for y'all," I smirked as I pointed to a long table in the middle of the room. The rest of the room was dimly lit up except for that one table where the lights were the brightest. They all sat themselves down as I walked over to them. I saw Liv from the locker room, glaring at me playfully. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a middle finger, laughing at her. She laughed back and I went to the table to see the boys amused at what I just did. "Y'all never seen a middle finger before?" I smirked at them, some of them lauging. "So what can I get for y'all?" I asked cheerfully. I wrote down their orders and passed them to Ralph, the chef, for him to cook. I went back to wiping tables, rapping JME's songs and dancing a bit here and there as well, not really caring if anyone was watching. But my mind was drifting back to one of the black guys at the table. He looks so bloody familiar, like I have seen him in a music video or something before, or heard him rap.
[JJ's POV]
I watched as the waitress rapped and danced, not paying any attention to what the boys were saying. She was very unique for a Nando's waitress. And for a girl as well. Most girls I have met are usually very shy, but she is very confident. I smiled as I watched her wipe the tables, rapping along to songs and dancing. She was a very good dancer. She could do robotics and pop and lock as well. I saw her doing the moonwalk as well when walking towards the Nando's. "Uh hello? Earth to JJ?" I heard Vik ask, snapping me out of my trance. "That girl...she's a bit different, isn't she?" I said, still staring at her. "She is, but in a cool way," Tobi said, the others agreeing. "Plus, she's bangable," Harry said, getting a few laughs from the boys. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed as well. "Oi JJ, another girlfriend? Even after you just got together with Lois?" Ethan smirked and I shook my head. "Oh God no, just...nah nevermind," I shrugged. "No, no, tell us more," Simon urged me, the whole table quietening down. "No it's just...just that she'd be cool to have as a friend... I don't know man!" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "To be honest, same," Vik said and the others nodded their heads. The food finally came and I immediately digged in. The boys were chatting away, laughing and doing some funny shit. But my eyes had drifted off to the waitress again, to see her sitting on one of the tables, scrolling through her phone, still rapping.
[Simon's POV]
I kept on seeing JJ glance over to the waitress throughout the whole time we came here. I do not know what intrigued him so much of her, but I definitely knew he wanted to talk to her. The boys decided to leave so we headed out. Just as we were walked out I went over to the waitress. She saw me coming and slipped her phone back into her apron pocket. "Hey, just wanted to say thanks for getting that table for us," I thanked her. "No prob, just doing my job...Holy shit, that rhymed!" She exclaimed and we both chuckled. "See that black guy over there?" I asked, pointing to JJ. She laughed at what I referred to him as and nodded. "See he's one of my good mates and he seems really seems really intrigued with you. He wants to be friends with you but he's not too sure..." I trailed off and she hummed. "Well, last I remembered, I'm not a serial killer so I wouldn't mind but quick question. Is he gonne rape me?" She asked and we snorted with laughter. We only just met and it feels like we have known each other for years. "Well, got famous for doing the rapeface but no, he doesn't rape people," I said. "I don't think I get paid enough," she joked and I chuckled at it. She grabbed a note from her notepad and wrote down her number and name, 'NJ'. "Holy shit," I mumbled as I saw the name. "Why?" She asked, confused. "The name of that friend of mine is 'JJ'," I said. "Well, holy shit. What do you know?" She said and we both giggled. "Alright then, you best get going. Your mates seem to think you're flirting with me," she said and I laughed. "Bitch, please," I said in a black girl voice and she laughed even more. I waved her goodbye and headed back to the boys. There were wole whistles to which I rolled my eyes to. I handed JJ the note and unlocked my car. JJ just stood there in shock, staring at the note in disbelief. He soon got in my car and said, "This is the reason I love you." I erupted into laughter as so did he. We all headed back home after a tiring day of football and slept like logs.

BRAND NEW STORY MOTHER-EFFERSSSS!!! I've been working on this one for a while and I hope you enjoy it! Please do vote on the stories, it helps keep me motivated:)
If you enjoy the story, please share with other wattpad writer or Sidemen fans and if you don't enjoy the story...do the same ting;) Ha sike, I mean you can but if you DO not like the story, comment some suggestions:D
Enjoyyy:)
~ NJE