Chapter 10

[NJ's POV]
I saw JJ leave the room. I smiled at him as he did the same. "Now, I think I oughta bring you to that place I was thinking of," JJ said to me, grabbing my hand and his other hand grabbing the pizza box. I had my phone, keys and wallet in my pocket already. I got into his car and he started driving. "JJ, care to explain what happened?" I asked, curiosity dripping from my voice. "Well, she apologised and I forgave her. I asked her why she lied and she...she said that she likes me. And she kissed me...but I didn't kiss back. I don't like her like she does, genuinely. So I told her so and she seems fine. We're friends," JJ explained and I could not help but feel a pang of jealousy hit my heart. I could hear the regret in his voice when he said about the kissing part and I eased a bit. Wait, but I should not feel this way. I mean, we only are friends who fuck. Not an actual couple. I reminded myself of this and sighed. "Well, I'll check on her when we get back," I smiled, him doing the same. I then reassured myself, this feeling is probably normal, I mean, we do fuck each other, so someone else kissing your FWB is bound to make you feel in a way uncomfortable. I felt better and smiled, but felt my stomach grumbling. "JJ, I'm fucking starving," I said and he laughed. "We're here, come," he said and I unbuckled my belt, getting out of JJ's car. He took the pizza from the back and blindfolded me. "JJ...you're not actually going to rape me, are you?" I joked and he laughed. "It's a surprise," he said, as he led me to this 'surprise'. "Then what the eff does this have to do with my pizza?" I asked and he laughed at me. He kept quiet as I heard an elevator ding and I was brough into it
"Okay, what the fuck," I laughed and he shushed me. "Oh God, if there are any kids in here with parents, I am so sorry, I can't see shi-anything," I stopped myself as I heard JJ sniggering. I felt an embarrassing blush rise to my cheeks and felt JJ lead me out as the elevator stopped at a floor. "To answer your question, this," he said and removed my blindfold carefully and my jaw immediately dropped to the floor at the sight in front of me. It was a huge glass and behind was a city view of London on a high building. "Come on," JJ led me up a ladder, and I climbed up, him behind me. "I like this view," JJ smirked and I laughed. We reached a rooftop and my eyes widened as I saw a breathtaking view of night time in London. I turned to JJ and hugged him tightly, him doing it back. "Thank you," I mumbled. "No prob NJ," he replied and I kissed his cheek, peeling myself off of him. We sat on the roof top, munching on the pizza as we looked at the view, chatting and laughing away. After eating, we sat closely next to each other for a while, enjoying the view and each others company. My head was rested on his shoulder as he had his arm wrapped around me. "Should we take photos?" I asked and he nodded. We took a couple of photos of each other, me teaching a few more things to him. "You're getting better JJ!" I complimented as I scrolled through his pictures. "Thanks," he said, kissing me on the cheek. I turned my face towards him and pressed my lips against his, him happily kissing back. "God, we're actually so sexual, it's mad," I laughed, him sharing it with me. "By the way, were there actually kids just now, in the lift?" I asked. "Yup, two of them actually, and both the parents were there," He said and I felt an embarrassed blush rise to my cheeks. "But at least I said sorry. Kind of mouthed it out really just so I could make you feel bad," JJ smirked. I covered my face with my hand, shaking my head. I felt JJ use both of his hands to peel off mine from my face and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around JJ's neck as he wrapped his around my waist. We pulled apart, resting our foreheads on each others. We basically just stared into each others eyes, a comfortable aura surrounding us. I noticed how his eyes were being illuminated by the street lights from below us, making him look even more handsome. The rest of his face was being illuminated as well, making him look mysterious. I peeled his bandana off and stuffed it into my back pocket. "Hey!" I exclaimed and I laughed at him. I rushed down the ladder and ran down the staircases, hearing his loud footsteps pound behind me. I squealed as I jumped down 3 steps, bringing me to the exit. My hand was on the handle when I felt his hand grab it, twisting me around to face him. He bent down to kiss me but I decided to tease him, moving my face so he ended up kissing my cheek. I felt his hand grab my arse and I gasped, shoving him lightly. I felt the bandana gone from my grasp and I opened the staircase door.
We both got into JJ's car, and I pulled my very own bandana from my other pocket. I folded it like JJ's and tied it on my forehead, just like him. "To be honest, yours looks more badass," JJ complimented and I laughed. Compared to JJ's, mine had skulls on it. "Nice try but It's mine," I said and he groaned, defeated. I chuckled at him and leaned my head against the car door. "You feeling tired?" JJ asked and I hummed in response. "I wonder why," he smirked and I laughed at him, punching him lightly on the shoulder. We pulled up outside my house and I unbuckled my belt. "Thanks JJ, for tonight," I smiled as I kissed JJ sweetly on the lips, him kissing back immediately. From the side of my eye, I saw a figure at the window and immediately whipped my head towards it, to see Sofy smirking at us. "Ah shit, Sof saw us," I told JJ. "I'll text you when I handle it," I quickly pecked him on the lips and rushed into the house, bursting into Sofy's room. She was in there and she got startled to see me, making me double over in laughter at her reaction. I shut the door behind me and sat on her bed, taking a deep breath. Soft was practically smirking at me, making me laugh, helping me to soften my nervousness. "Look Sofy, what you saw in the car-" but before I could even finish, she cut me off. "Yeah yeah, you and JJ are secretly dating," she casually said. "What? No! Look Sofy, JJ and I are...well, FWBs," I blurted out and her eyes widened. "Wait, you serious?" She asked, clearly baffled. "Yes, and only you and Simon know so please do NOT tell anyone else, I beg," I pleaded and she smiled, nodding. "Well, it's basically dating," she mumbled. "Elaborate," I demanded nicely and she sighed. "Well, most friends with benefits, well all to be honest, catch feelings for the other and well, fall in love," she explained. "Yeah yeah, clichè but so far, so good," I smiled and she hummed. "A'ight, good night," I bid, her doing the same.
I went to bed that night with thoughts of tonight still swimming through my mind, giving me sweet dreams.