Chapter 20

[NJ's POV]
I rejoined JJ in my room with my pizza to see him laid on my bed, naked with the blanket covering only his junk as he faced me. "Oh my fucking God," I laughed as I placed the pizza box on my bedside table. "Not here JJ, Jesus," I muttered under my breath as I joined him in my bed. He pouted at me and I chuckled at him. "Fuck, you're hard to resist," I mumbled as I kissed him sweetly on his lips. He moved aside for me to sit next to him and I put the sheets over the both of us. I took the pizza box and remote control from my bedside table. I switched on Netflix and JJ smirked at me. "Netflix and chill," JJ sighed, putting an arm around my shoulders. I leaned into his body and opened up the pizza box, grabbing a slice. JJ took one as well as I looked through the movies to watch. We decided on a comedy and we laughed and ate as we watched the movie. The movie had ended and we were out of pizza. I placed the box next to my bed and could feel JJ's arms slide around my waist. I kissed JJ and he gladly kissed me back. "Damn you're random," JJ mumbler as he attacked my neck. "Fuck yeah I am and you love it," I breathed out as he made very evident marks. "Goodnight Jide," I smiled as he detached his lips from my neck and pecked my lips. "Goodnight," he smiled back, kissing me. I rested my head on JJ's chest and fell asleep to his rhythimic breathing patterns.
"Oh NJ, wake up," JJ's voice cooed in my ear. I woke up to be met with JJ's member in my face. "Jesus!" I yelled, jumping back. JJ's laughter filled the room and I joined in, shoving him lightly. "I forgot that you were naked when we fell asleep," I chuckled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes lightly. "I bet you did, didn't you?" JJ teased, biting my neck. "Oh fuck off," I teased, jumping up and stripping down and rushing into the shower. I locked my shower door on purpose and took a quick shower. "NJ, you motherfucker!" JJ shouted out and I giggled. I dried myself up and put on a pair of black leggings with a grey sleeveless hooded crop top. I opened the door to reveal JJ looking slightly distressed but the moment he saw me, he relaxed and smiled. He pulled me towards him and smashed his lips onto mine. I moaned at the sudden contact and could feel JJ smirk against my lips. I pulled away from JJ and pulled on my Unicorn socks. "NJ, I need you," JJ whined and I smirked. "Well, what about at the Sidemen house?" I asked and he smirked at me, nodding. "But first, breakfast," I chimed and we both header for the kitchen. We were the only ones in the kitchen which weirded me out until I saw a note on the fridge.
Hey NJ, everyone left for work and stuff and I'm the last person to leave so I decided to let you know. Saw you and JJ sleeping, y'all look so cute. Anyways, house is all yours, so have fun(winky face)
Your truly,
Kimberly
I could feel my cheeks heating up as I read the 'cute' part. I felt muscular arms slide around my waist and JJ's head on my shoulder. "Cute, huh?" JJ emphasised and I could feel his cheeks blushing. I turned around and kissed him sweetly on the lips. "Whole house to ourselves..." JJ hummed, kissing me again. "I don't mind..." I mumbled into his chest and JJ peeled me off of him, that familiar cheeky smirk on his face. "You know what? I think I'm good," I teased, walking away into the living room. "I wanna watch a horror movie," I grinned and JJ groaned. "Ok, ok, fine! This time, we'll on something you like," I smiled and he grinned back, joining me on the sofa. We ended up watching a comedy movie. When it ended, JJ turned to me and just stared at me. "Totally not weird," I laughed, staring back at him. I started examining all details of his face. I didn't realise quite how good looking he is. Nor how his eyes are so easy to get lost into...his lips are rather large but suits him. He looks like he has eyeliner on but it also looks dashing on him. His eye lashes curl alot and he looks really cute when he looks this lost. Fuck...I think I've fallen for him.
[JJ's POV]
The movie ended and I turned to NJ and started staring at her. "Totally not weird," she laughed and I joined in but she also stared back at me. I started examining every detail of her face. I didn't realise how pretty she actually is. Nor how it was so easy to get lost in her brown eyes...her eyelashes were so naturally curled. Her lips looked so soft and she looks really cute when she looks liks this, lost. Her natural brown hair was always naturally wavy and it looks really fucking nice on her.
Fuck...I think I've fallen for her...and this time, I'm sure.