Chapter 22

[NJ's POV]
Everything between JJ and I have been going great. We have been hanging with each other like normal and having, well, 'fun';). But I knew I have feelings for him, which I cannot deny anymore. And a part of me felt like JJ was feeling the same as well.
JJ and I were chilling on JJ's bed when JJ phone rang. I picked it up for him and saw that it was Yinka. I giggled a bit at his contact and gave it to him. He answered it and immediately Yinka's familiar voice boomed from his phone as he put in on speaker. "Olajide! How could you make a girlfriend and not bring her home!?" My eyes widened and so did JJ's. For a moment, I thought JJ actually had another girl but then I thought, couldn't be. He had been hanging out with me literally everyday. "Hello to you too Mum," JJ chuckled and I laughed at them. "Is that her? NJ! Are you there?" She shouted and I could hear Jide's and Deji's voice in the background shouting the same thing. JJ just sighed and massaged the brink of his nose with two fingers. I burst out in laughter and breathed out, "Yes, I am," into the phone. "And no, I am not JJ's girlfriend," I let them know and JJ nodded in a thankful manner. "Oh, I am so sorry darling!" She said, clearly sorry. "It's okay! All of JJ's friends think the same too, don't worry," I smiled and she hummed. "Are y'all friends with benefits?" Deji asked and I heard a slap. I laughed thinking that Yinka must have hit him as he moaned in pain. "No Deji, we're not. And I'm actually surprised you even know what Friends with Benefits is! Knowing your background on your love life..." I trailed off and JJ went "Oh shit! You just got roasted by a girl!" And I laughed. I could hear Jide hollering as well and Yinka laughing. "Fuck off," Deji laughed into the phone. "She's a keeper," Yinka breathed and I could feel a flush hit my cheeks. "Thank you Yinka," I smiled and JJ smiled at me. "Jide, just wanted to know, are you coming over for Christmas?" She asked. "Well, I live here," JJ's dad went off and I chortled with laughed. "Not you!" Yinka told Jide. "Of course I am!" JJ smiled broadly. "NJ, would you like to come? We would love to meet you," she asked and my eyes widened once again. "If y'all are sure..." I ensured and there were agreements heard on the phone. "If you come, I will dye my hair pink! Or any colour you want!" Deji said into the phone. "Well then, yes! I will come! You better be ready Dej!" I laughed into the phone. JJ put the phone off of speaker and I allowed him to finish up the call. After a few minutes, JJ hung up the call and smirked at me. I looked at him confused and he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his body as he did the same to me. We pulled apart and rested our foreheads on each other's. "That was the first time you spoke to my family and it sounds like you're Simon," JJ smiled and I smiled back. "What can I say? I can actually socialise," I said smugly and JJ rolled his eyes. I chuckled a bit and pecked JJ's lips, sitting up. "So, you meeting my family?" JJ said. "Yup," I smiled. JJ raised his eyebrows at how calm I was. "Okay, who the fuck am I kidding. I'm terrifed. Is your dad actually really fierce? What about your mum? Would she like judge me or-" but before I could even finish my essay of questions, a pair of tender lips were pressed against mine and I melted into the kiss. "Relax NJ, this is my family, which means, they're like me," JJ cooled me down and put my hands into his. I sighed and wrapped my fingers around his hands. "Thanks Jide, anyways, I usually don't freak out this much about meeting new people. This is just adrenaline, I think," I smiled and he flashed me a rather comforting one back. "You'll be fine, I know it," JJ reassured me and I nodded.

"I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away!" I squealed, jumping on my bed whilst the girls were doing the same around me. "So, we're exchanging gifts in 2 days, right?" Sofy ensured and I hummed, falling onto my bed, panting like a dog. "Girls, y'all better have gifts for each and every one of us, alright?" I said and there were sounds of agreement from everybody. Everybody left my room and I sighed in content. I decided to go buy some presents for everyone so I got dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans, an Adidas sweet pink sweater and pulled a black Gothic Mochas beanie over my head. I left the house and drove the car to the nearest shopping mall, parking it in the carpark. I started looking around stores and bought gifts that matched each of the girls' personalities. I also bought some clothes for myself because why not? I also decided to buy gifts for the boys, including JJ's parents and Deji. JJ's gift was alot more special though. It was a cool necklace with the words 'FWB' etched onto it, along with a matching necklace for myself.
I had finally finished and returned home. I blasted some JME in my room as I started wrapping the presents, adding little cards with funny and cute messages for each of the girls. There was a knock on my door and the irresistable JJ walked into my room. "Hey babes," he smiled, joining me on my bed. "Hey bae," I chuckled, and he laughed. "Christmas presents? For the girls?" JJ asked and I hummed. He and the boys knew that the girls always did this. "Wait, did you buy presents for the boys too?" JJ asked, as he noticed the large amount of presents. "Hell yes I did," I smiled, finished off one on of the little letters and pasting it on one of the presents.