Chapter 15

[NJ's POV]
JJ had laid me down, kissing me with full lust. But however, I could feel a bit of love getting involved...he started peppering kisses down my neck, making me moan quietly. I reconnected our lips and tugged at his shirt. He got my message and broke the kiss momentarily to rip his shirt off. I took this oppurtunity to do the same. We both took our socks and pants off, leaving us only in our undergarments. He left hickies at my collarbone, making me moan. He smirked at me as I started peppering kisses down his neck. I flipped us over so that I was hovering over him and attacked his neck, making him moan in pleasure. I smirked at my achievement as I sucked on his sensitive spots, leaving large hickies. He moaned louder than he expected, making me smile in achievement. He reconnected our lips, and I soon felt his long tongue slip inside my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as I felt his hands gently caressing my sides as our tongues wrestled with pleasure. He pulled me up in a seating position so that he could unclip my bra. I peeled it off of me and crashed my lips back onto his, him moaning at the sudden contact. I pulled of my panties so that now I was thoroughly naked. JJ also did the same. "Hold on," JJ said, quickly running up the stairs. I chuckled at how fast he was going. A few seconds later he returned with a few condoms. "A few, huh?" I smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully and pressed our lips together. He took one of the condoms and slipped it on. He laid me down and hovered over me. Just at that moment, the main door flew open. JJ's and my heads snapped towards the door simultaneously. Simon pushed Sofy up against the wall, their lips fully connected. JJ and I watched in shock, our mouth wide open. Simon carried Sofy bridal style up the stairs and JJ and I looked at each other. "Well, guess we're not gonna be the only ones," I joked and we both laughed. "You ready?" JJ asked and I nodded. I moaned loudly when I felt his member enter me. "Fuck!" I yelled, gripping onto the sheets a she pounded into me. My hands found JJ's back and my nails started digging into it. "Fucking hell, NJ!" JJ shouted, as his pace quickened. After a few more minutes, I could feel myself on edge. "JJ, I'm gonna-" but before I could finish, JJ cut me off. "Same here!" He moaned back. I felt a warm liquid ooze out of me and I sighed in relief. Just a few more sloppy thrusts was able to push JJ over the edge and he flopped into the blanket next to me. I saw him peel off his condom and threw it in the bin at the corner of the room. He dropped into the cushions and I threw a blanket over us. I went under the blanket towards JJ's member. It was still erecting and I took this opportunity to lick his tip. "Fuck NJ," JJ growled lowly. I licked a bit more around his tip, teasing him and I could hear him groaning. I smiled in satisfaction. "NJ, please, I need you," JJ whined. "Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you," I said seductively. "I said I need- FUCK!" JJ screamed as I suddenly put his long member into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down, and I quickened my pace. "Fuck NJ!" JJ yelled as I felt his hands tug at my hair. After a few minutes, JJ was at his edge. "NJ, I'm gonna cum!" JJ exclaimed but I continued. Warm, salty liquid oozed into my mouth and I pulled his member out of my mouth. A bit of his cum fell out of my mouth but I swallowed a bit of it. I fell onto the blankets next to JJ, panting. I saw JJ go under the blankets and I felt him start kissing around my waistline. I moaned quietly when I felt him making love bites. He started licking around my entrance, making me whine. "JJ, please," I breathed out. I suddenly felt him licking and sucking at my entrance, making me moan loudly. I could feel him smile into the contact in satisfaction. He continued on for a few minutes. At this point, I was just a moaning mess. "JJ, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted and I soon felt the warm liquid ooze out of me again. JJ licked it up and swallowed, winking at me. He fell down next to me, panting. He kissed my forehead and pulled a blanket over us. He started spooning me from my behind and I smiled. "Goodnight, dick," I chuckled, him doing the same. "Goodnight, prick," he mumbled back, nuzzling his head into the back of my neck. We both soon fell asleep in each other's arms.
I woke up the next morning, cold. I frowned as I realised JJ had woken up and left me. I pulled on his hoodie and pulled my panties and SDMN joggers on. I stuffed my bra into my back, since JJ's hoodie was very baggy for me. JJ entered the living room shirtless with a tray of food. "Mornin'," I smiled sleepily. He placed the tray carefully onto the blankets and kissed my forehead, sitting next to me. He smirked at me, looking me up and down like I'm a piece of meat. I grinned at him and placed my lips on his, him kissing back immediately. He wrapped his arms around my body as I bit on a piece of toast. "Are you not wearing a bra?" JJ asked and I hummed in response, giggling. We sat wrapped together, eating breakfast whilst laughing and joking around. "Mornin'," Sofy greeted as she entered the living room. "Mornin'," JJ and I said in unison, smirking at her. "So, had fun last night?" JJ smirked, holding back his laughter. I choked on my orange juice and punched JJ lightly on his arm, laughing. Sofy turnd a deep shade of red as she realised. "How do y'all-?" She asked but I cut her off.  "We saw you and Simon enter the house...making out. He then carried you up the stairs bridal style, still making out," I explained and Simon walked in, shirtless. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a rare sight!" I say overdramtically, indicating to Simon shirtless. "Oh for fuck's sake," Simon murmured, turning pink as well. JJ and I were doubling over in laughter at the two of them. "Fam, y'all are so red!" JJ choked and I laughed even harder. "Guess we were not the only ones..." I said quietly, calming my laughter down. They all heard it and now it was JJ and my turn to turn red. Simon and Sofy went into the kitchen as JJ and I finished our breakfast. "Where's Josh and Vikk?" I asked. "Josh stayed the night at Freya's, and Vikk stayed the night at Kayleigh's," JJ explained and I laughed. "Guess we all got lucky," I breathed out and he laughed as well. "Well, I'm lucky to have you," JJ mumbled, looking down. "Aww, I'm lucky to have you too," I cooed to him, raising his chin up to connect our lips. Did JJ...like me? He turned all shy when he said that...I think I'm falling for him...fuck. Just like every Friends With Benefits story, they develop feelings. Except I don't know if JJ feels the same. God this is so clichè.