Chapter 6

[NJ's POV]
I woke up with a pounding headache. I groaned as I rubbed my temples. I scanned my surroundings to see that I was in JJ's bed. I looked to my right to see a shirtless JJ, wearing a pair of shorts. I was out of my clothes with only my underwear and SDMN hoodie on. I have no recollection of anything that happened last night after the whole Rachel thing. I could feel my heart in my throat as I thought if JJ and I had... JJ had woken up and he squinted his eyes. I laughed lightly at the sudden facial change. From peacefully asleep to pain. I could feel myself ease a bit at this point "Mornin'," I smiled sleepily, him saying the same. "Did we-?" We both asked each other at the same time and chuckled at the unison. "NJ, I think I should be honest with you," JJ said and I concentrated at his words. "I don't think I have feelings for you but I, um, I may have,um, how the fuck do I put this, uh-" he said but I cut him off. "Sexual intentions towards me?" I finished and he nodded, blushing furiously. "Same, to be honest," I mumbled, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks. I saw a glint in JJ's eyes when he heard me say that and I smiled. Just then, an idea lit up in my head. My smile grew larger and larger as I ran this idea over and over through my head. "JJ?" I asked and he hummed. "Have you ever had a Friend with Benefits?" I smirked and his eyebrows knit in confusion to my question. "No, I haven't but I honestly wouldn't-" he said but his confused face suddenly turned into a smirk. "I see where you're going," he smirked at me and I nodded slowly, winking at him. "Soo, wanna be FWBs?" I asked. "Sure," he smiled. "Right then, my head is absolutely fucked. Let's go get some painkillers," I said and he agreed gratefully. I pulled on my jeans and left JJ's hoodie on. I quickly washed my face in JJ's bathroom. Just as we reached his door, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me around, pressing his lips against mine. I immediately kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. I smiled into the kiss as I felt his squeeze my bum. We pulled away and I gasped overdramatically, pushing him away. "How the fuck did you get awards for acting?" JJ joked and I shoved him lightly, both of us erupting into laughter as we entered the kitchen. I saw a few of the boys and girls sitting at the island. "Mornin' guys," I smiled and they all greeted me. "What were y'all laughing at, huh?" Tobi smirked at us and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Here NJ," JJ said as he threw a packet of painkillers my way and I caught them with one hand, my other hand filling up a cup of water. "Damn NJ," Simon and JJ said and I laughed. I swallowed the pills along with the water and sighed. "Sof, where's Rach?" I whispered quiet enough for only her to hear. "She left early last night, after...you know," Sof said and I sighed. I thanked her quietly and ate some cereal. Everyone else left the kitchen and headed for the living room. I was washing my bowl when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me. I smiled as I felt JJ rest his head on my shoulder. I wiped my hands and turned around to face him, his arms still around my body. I immediately smashed my lips on his. He tapped my leg, indicating for me to jump. I did and he caught me, placing me delicately on the countertop, not breaking the kiss once. There was tongue involved and I felt him smiling through the kiss. We could not care less if anybody walked through the door right now as our tongues explored each others mouths. We pulled away, gasping for air. "That was...something," I panted as we both laughed. He kissed my cheeks and I got off of the counter. We both rejoined the others and chatted with them, laughing our arses away at certain jokes. "Alright, we need to get going," Liv said and the boys groaned. "Can't y'all stay a while longer?" Vik asked and I laughed. "Aww, cute, but we actually have these things called lives," I roasted and everyone laughed. All the girls stood up, grabbing our things and filing out of the house after saying our goodbyes to the boys. I was the last to leave and JJ was behind me. The boys had left for the living room again, which left JJ and I alone. We smirked at each other and JJ pulled me towards him, pressing our bodies together. I quickly pecked him on the lips and pulled out of his grasp, to which he groaned. I giggled at him and blew a kiss at him, running out of the house as he chased after me. I quickly unlocked my car and rushed into the drivers seat. JJ stood outside my window, pouting and I pouted back at him pointing the middle finger as well. We laughed as the girls piled into the car. I waved bye to him and he stepped back. I played some music and we all rapped and sung along to it. I was glad my car was big enough to fit all of the girls comfortably inside. We reached our flat and we all entered our rooms. I entered mine and immediately went to take a well deserved shower. I smiled to myself as I thought of JJ, allowing the warm water to bounce off my skin. I imagined the thought of Friends With Benefits and could feel my heart racing. This was such an exciting thing honestly. I got out of the shower and put on my black SDMN leggings with a SDMN hoodie I tailored myself to be a crop top hoodie. The boys gave me and the girls some of their merch, me having the most though. I took some extra hoodies and made them into crop tops. I packed my speaker, phone, DSLR camera, wallet, keys, waterbottle and MP3 into my small Adidas backpack and left the house to go on my usual crazy adventure I always did every month.