Chapter 19

[NJ's POV]
JJ and I stripped down to nothing and entered the shower. I switched on the warm water, letting it run down our bodies as JJ wrapped his arms around my waist from my front. I wrapped my arms around his body and rested my head on his shoulder. We let the warm water wash off the sticky substance as we slowly swayed side to side. I attached my lips to JJ's and he kissed back happily. The kiss soon dragged on to become a heated makeout. He pushed me up against the bathroom wall and attacked my neck. I let out a breathy moan trying to keep quiet. "Fuck JJ," I let out, he sucked on my sensitive spots. I switched our positions and attacked his neck. He let out a rather loud moan and I smiled. I sucked at certain spots, making love bites as he murmured some incoherant stuff. I started kissing down from his chest to his stomach, making hickies along the way. "Fuck you're good at that NJ," JJ breathed out, his head lolling back in pleasure. I let out an innocent giggle and was on my knees. I gently licked around his slit, making him groan at my teases. "NJ, I need y- FUCK," he breathed out loudly, as his hands tried grabbing the bathroom wall as I suddenly placed his throbbing member into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down at a terribly slow pace and I could feel JJ getting irritated. I decided to stop teasing him and went faster. After a few minutes, I could feel JJ on edge. "NJ, I'm gonna cum," he breathed out. I pulled his shaft out of my mouth and he ended up cumming all over my hand. I washed my hand under the running water and pecked JJ at his cheek. I switched off the water and JJ and I got out to dry up and change. I got changed into some of JJ's clothes and he looked me up and down. "Oh my days, stop," I said, a blush rising to my cheeks. "I can't," he replied, wrapping his arms around my waist and connecting our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. "Alright, I think I oughta go," I smiled as I pecked JJ on his lips and got out of his grasp. I packed my dirty clothes into a plastic bag and bid the boys goodbye. I drove back to the flat and yelled out inside, "Honey, I'm home!" No one answered so I shrugged and entered my room. I uploaded one of my videos that were ready and tweeted it out. I have been getting loads of view lately thanks to the boys and it feel really good. I then had an idea and grinned from ear to ear. I got my guitar out and prepared my camera. "Warrup y'all it's ur gurl NJE and welcome to another video! So today, I thought I ought to do something different and sing for you guys! So I'll be performing Call Me Out by Sarah Close, one of my favourite singers of all time, and yeah! I hope you enjoy," I ended. I started strumming and sung out the lyrics. I finished the song and stopped the recording. I heard applause behind me and I jumped. Tobi, Ethan, Harry, Freezy, Cal and Sarah were stood near my door, surprised looks on their faces. My jaw dropped when I saw Sarah. "Oh my fucking God, is that Sarah fucking Close?" I asked Tobi, Ethan and Harry. They chuckled and nodded, Freezy and Cal joining in as well. "Yes, it's me," Sarah chuckled and I jumped up and hugged her. She hugged me back, a little taken a back. "I love your voice," Sarah complimented and I thanked her. "Anyways, what are y'all doing here?" I asked all of them, thoroughly baffled. "Just thought we oughta visit to let you know that we got Thorpe Park all to ourselves this Friday," Tobi casually mentioned and my jaw dropped. "And we are inviting you and the girls along," he added and I squealed with happiness. "Thank you so much!" I thanked gladly, hugging all of them. "Group hug!" Harry yelled and next thing I knew, I was being squashed by everyone. We all pulled apart, laughing. "Alright I've got a video to shoot," Tobi said. "Me too!" Harry, Freezy and Cal said at the same time. We all laughed at this sync and they left. Sarah's phone chimed and she took it to check a message. "Oh shoot, I've gotta meet for my record deal. I'll definitely check the video out and add it to my covers playlist. And I'll shout you out too!" She beamed, hugging me lightly and leaving. "Thank you so much, Sarah fucking Close!" I yelled back at her as she ran out of the house. I heard her adorable chuckle and smiled to myself. I made myself a simple dinner and brought it to my room. I decided to text the girls what they were eating.
To Sidechickss
NJ Ze Awesomeness: What y'all eating for dinner?
Sofy Le Baee: Gonna order pizza, shall I order for all of us?
NJ Ze Awesomeness: Yeah, sure:)
All of the girls replied saying that they wanted pizza too. I finished up my dinner and just as I finished washing my plate, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to reveal JJ with pizza boxes. "Deja Vu much?" I smiled, quickly pecking JJ on the lips. "You paid him?" I asked. "Duh," he smiled. "Good, now what're you doing here?" I asked, shutting the door. "To be with you," he smirked. "Cheeseball," I mumbled, grabbing the pizza boxes from JJ. "Just go to my room while I deliver the boxes," I pecked JJ on his cheek. "Sure babe," he casually said and I felt my heart skip a beat. He just called me babe...damn. That felt good. I had butterflies in my stomach and a toothy grin as I delivered the pizzas to each room of the girls.