Chapter 12

[JJ's POV]
I crashed my lips onto NJ's, making her moan at the sudden contact. She kissed back with all of her heart, making me moan in pleasure when I felt her tongue caressing the inside of my mouth. We were tongue wrestling each other as I laid her onto the bed, caressing the sides of her body. I proceeded to peppering kisses down her stomach and reached the hem of her jeans. I kissed around the jeans, teasing her. "JJ, please," she begged and I smirked. "Sorry, what was that?" I teased and she moaned. "JJ, please, I-I need you," she said rather breathlessly, and I ripped her jeans off of her. I pulled her panties off of her threw them somewhere to the floor. I kissed the sides of NJ's thighs, leaving hickies only I will ever see. NJ was whining for me, moaning breathlessly.
[NJ's POV]
I felt a sucking sensation at my area, making me moan at the sudden pleasurable movement. My head lolled back in passion as I gripped onto the sheets. At this point, I was a moaning mess. After only a few mintues, I could feel myself on edge. "JJ, I'm gonna cum," I breathed out. I was on my edge but JJ continued, but this time, sucking harder than before. "Fucking hell, JJ!" I moaned out, my back arching. I felt a familiar liquid gush out of me. The pleasurable sucking stopped and I fell back onto the bed. I felt the bed next to me sink and saw that JJ had flopped onto the bed next to me. I started peppering kisses down his stomach, and continued around the hem of his joggers. My hands were caressing the side of his body, JJ moaning in pleasure. "NJ, stop teasing me!" JJ exclaimed, making me smirk. "Oh, I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you," I said smugly, leaving hickeys at his waist areas. "NJ, I need you," he whined out and I pulled his joggers off, throwing it to the floor to join our other particles of clothings. JJ was not wearing boxers, as usual. I immediately placed his throbbing member into my mouth, my head going back and forth as I sucked him off. My nails were digging into his waist. "Fuck me, NJ!" JJ shouted out as he grabbed onto the bed. I sucked harder, quickening the pace, making him throw his head back in pleasure. "NJ, I'm gonna cum!" JJ warned and just as I pulled his member out of my mouth, a little of his salty substance entered my mouth and around my lips. I licked it off and swallowed, winking at JJ. "You liked that, daddy?" I talked dirtily into his ear, grinding on him lightly. "Yes, babygirl, yes!" He moaned out, wrapping his arms around my nude body. His lips returned to mine, making me moan at the sudden kiss. He flipped me over, so he was hovering over me. I pulled my bra off and JJ's mouth widened. I let out a breathy laugh, quickly pecking him on the lips. "Ready, babygirl?" JJ asked and I nodded. I suddenly felt his member enter me, making me moan in pleasure at the suddenness of it. I held onto the sheets, breathing heavily. JJ quickened his pace, making me moan louder than expected. But at this point, I could not care less if anybody else heard us. "You like that, babygirl?" JJ breathed huskily into my ear. I nodded, moaning my arse off. "You're still so tight, I love it. Fucking hell, NJ!" JJ exclaimed, his dirty talk turning me on even more. I put my hand around JJ's nude body, making scratches at his back. After a few more minutes of heavy thrusting, I was on my edge. "JJ, I'm gonna-" I moaned out but JJ cut me off, "I ain't done yet, baby." I held back my cum, but after a few more seconds, could not control it anymore. I cummed all over the place, making me feel relieved. JJ kept going, but his thrusts were becoming more sloppy. I saw that JJ had cummed just on time as he pulled out. JJ flopped onto the bed next to me, both of us breathing heavily. "Damn JJ, pull out game strong," I joked and he laughed. He kissed my cheek as he got closer to me. I turned around so that he could spoon me. I felt instantly safe and secure in his arms, making me smile. "Goodnight daddy," I smirked. "Goodnight, babygirl," he smirked back and I soon heard gentle snores behind me. I soon fell into a deep, peaceful slumber.
I woke up the next feeling warmth right behind me. I saw that JJ was still asleep his arms loosely around my waist. I carefully got out of his grip but I suddenly felt it tighten. JJ pulled me back towards him, snuggling into the crook of my neck. "Awe," I said, as I turned around to face JJ. I kissed his forehead when I suddenly remembered. "Oh shit JJ, Rachel," I reminded and JJ immediately opened his eyes. "Fuck," he said and jumped out of bed along with me. I quickly pulled on an extra sidemen sweater with SDMN lounge shorts. JJ pulled on his clothes and we both quietly made our way to JJ's room. I opened the door quietly to see Rachel was still asleep. "What should we do?" I whispered. "I think we leave her be," JJ said and I nodded in agreement. I shut the door carefully behind me. "Jide, I'm gonna go shower," I said. "Okay, sure, let me get you a towel," he said and I hummed. I followed him to one of the extra bathrooms and he threw me a towel, to which I successfully caught. "Alright, thanks," I said as I shut the bathroom door. I stripped down my clothes and switched on the tap, the warm water soothing my body. I heard the bathroom door open but I just assumed it was JJ probably going to take a piss. But the shower door opened and I jumped. I saw that it was only JJ entering. "Couldn't get enough of me, huh?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes. I faced the shower to let the warm water run down the front of my body. JJ wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me, resting his head on my shoulder. We swayed slowly in sync, allowing the warm water to run down our nude bodies. I turned around to face JJ and immediately we connected our lips. I felt JJ squeeze my bum and shoved him lightly, both of us laughing. "For fuck's sake JJ," I groaned and he laughed. "What can I say? You have a really nice arse," he said and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. JJ pushed me up against the bathroom wall and crashed his lips onto mine. I let out a breathy moan at the sudden movement. I was trying to keep quiet as JJ attacked my neck, leaving hickies. "NJ? Are you in there?" I heard Josh ask, making me jump. "Yeah, I am!" I replied. "Ok, have you seen JJ?" He asked. "Um, no, I haven't," I replied as JJ smirked at me. "Oh ok!" He exclaimed back and I sighed in relief. "Well then, I best get going," he smirked. "Yeah yeah, whatever," I replied, switching off the shower.