Chapter 7

[NJ's POV]
Every month, I go for a special jog to find a new place to dance at. I love finding new areas to dance at. I jog more than just once ever month of course, but this is what I call the 'Special jog'. Only I myself know of this jog and I've been doing this for years. I'm surprised nobody has ever found out about this jog and I smiled to myself as I thought about this. I jogged slightly further away from the house then per normal and found an abandoned building. There were no fences around it so I assumed it was safe to enter. I grinned from ear to ear as I saw that every floor was a wide open space with only two pillars in the middle of each room. I jogged up the stairs two by two to the top level and saw a ladder leading up to some kind of roof. I smirked at myself as I climbed the ladder. I opened the metal circular 'trap' door and found myself at a roof top. I gave a toothy smile as I looked at the view. I dropped my bag to a corner of the roof and took out my camera, snapping a couple of shots. I took a few candids of myself with the timer on the camera. I felt satisfied to have found such a sick place like this. I then placed the camera at a spot where I could see my whole body and took out my speaker and MP3 from my bag, along with my aux chord. I always bring my aux chord everywhere I go. I plugged in the music, looking for suitable songs to dance to for my video. I jumped when I heard the metal door clang. I could feel my heart racing when I turned around to see who or what made that sound. I immediately eased when I saw JJ and Simon walking towards me, panting. "Are y'all stalking me?" I joked and we all laughed. "Watchu doing?" Simon asked. "Something," I teased as I continued looking through my songs. "Ooh, nice shots," JJ said and I immediately snapped my head towards him to see him messing with my camera. "Hey, be careful with that," I warned and he chuckled. "We handle cameras everyday," He reminded. "Oh shit yeah, because you're 'YouTubers'," I joked and they both rolled their eyes. "Truly why I support KSImon," I said and we all laughed. As Simon flicked through the pictures on my camera, I felt JJ whisper into my ear, "You don't ship 'NJJ'? Or 'Jeshani'?" I felt the hair on my neck stand up as we both chuckled. I finally landed on a song and readjusted the position of the camera. "Did you make this top by yourself?" Simon asked, and JJ nodded. "Yeah, I just cut it with a pair of scissors," I smiler and they both hummed. "Boys, I suggest y'all stand aside while I film this video, a'ight?" I warned and they stepped back, arms in surrender position. I asked Simon to help me play the music when I cue him to as they both sat comfortably on a platform, watching me in awe as I performed my dance moves. I finished the dance and the boys ran over to me, engulfing me in a group hug. I giggled at these 2 idiots as I hugged them back. We pulled away and I smiled as I realised this was all on camera. I switched the camera off and packed my bag, doing the same with the speaker and MP3. "Do you edit?" Simon asked and I scoffed. "Bitch please, of course I edit," I said and they both laughed. "Can we see?" JJ asked and I nodded. "Y'all can come over if y'all wanna see," I said and they both agreed to come over. "What were y'all doing before y'all followed me?" I asked, curiousity getting to me as we walked towards me house. "Well, we were jogging as well and then we spotted you. We then saw you enter the "Haunted" mansion," Simon explained, putting up to exclamation points for the word haunted. "Hmm," I said as a video idea popped in my head. "I can see the video on YouTube. 'NJE explores haunted mansion'," I said, putting my hands up. The boys laughed and JJ suggested, "Why don't you start a proper YouTube channel? I mean, you're a natural on camera." JJ was indicating to when I did a Q&A with him a few days ago on his channel. I hummed as I though about it. We reached my house and I shouted, "Honey, I'm home!" I saw Rachel enter the living room and immediately could feel the tension. She saw the 3 of us and shrugged, walking back to her room. I sighed and gestured for the boys to follow me. We all entered my room and I walked to my desktops. I had 2 desktops connected together. I plugged in the SD card and moved a couple of videos and pictures to my desktop folder. "Why the pictures?" JJ asked. "I edit my pictures too, just to touch up little problems here and there and to add in anything else," I casually said. JJ hummed and sat on the gaming chair next to me, watching my every move. "To be honest, I think you're pictures look nice naturally," JJ complimented and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Aww, you're blushing," JJ cooed, pinching my cheek. "Fuck off," I said, laughing. "Alright, y'all wanted to see my edited videos, yeah?" I asked and they both nodded their heads, Simon joining JJ and I now. I clicked on one of my dance videos and played it for them. This was my most proudest edit, the one of me dancing to Location by Khalid. I found a a really cool 'Location'(see what I did there?) and it had a really beautiful view. After the end of the video, Simon said, "Damn, looks like you really found a good, location," he emphasised the last word, causing JJ to groan and I to chuckle. "Main point of the vid,"I smiled and they hummed. "You should upload this! It's a really cool edit!" JJ exclaimed and I thought about it for a second. "You know what? Fuck it, please help me make my own YouTube channel,"I smiled to them and they cheered.