Chapter 11

[NJ's POV]
I told the girls about the party a few days ago and today was the night of it. I had gotten ready, wearing something simple. I put on a baby pink cropped hoodie with the words 'Babygirl' embroidered in gold on my chest with a pair of blue ripped jeans. I put on some winged eyeliner and dark colours for my eyeshadow, something very unusual of me. The others were getting ready in their casual party clothes as well whilst I was chilling on the sofa, texting JJ as usual.
To JJ;D
Hey, FWB;) xxx
From JJ;D
Hey gurl, looking forward to tonight xxx
To JJ;D
Same here;b xxx
From JJ;D
I assumed we both know what's coming? xxx
To JJ;D
Yes, your dick😂xxx
From JJ;D
HAHAHA lol true:)
To JJ;D
See you soon;) xxx
From JJ;D
A'ight:)
I locked my phone to see Sofy, Jordyn and Kim grinning at me, making me knit my eyebrows in confusion. "Why were you smiling like that?" Jordyn smirked and the other girls nodded. I then realised I was smiling really, like really fucking broadly whilst texting JJ. "Excited for the party, that's why!" I exclaimed and we all cheered. "Wait, where's Rachel?" I asked. "She, um, is not in the mood to go for uh, partying," Sana said, scratching the back of her neck. "Something you're not telling me?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets. She sighed and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the outside of Rachel's room. "Look NJ, Rachel has recently been feeling like absolute-" but beforr she could finish her sentence, Rachel's door flew open and she walked out, wearing a tight black dress while holding a clutch. "Shit," Sana quietly finished her sentence in shock. "We going or what?" Rachel asked and I nodded, chuckling. We were all piling into my car when Sana quickly mumbled into my ear. "I don't know what happened with Rachel but I swear she was really upset. I swear!" I nodded and got into the drivers seat. My mind was swimming with thoughts. I think I knew what Rachel was trying to do, and I could feel my blood boiling at the thought. But I could feel my brain cooking up a plan. "NJ, you okay?" Rachel asked horribly sweetly. "Oh I'm doing great," I replied, smiling. We reached the house and I rung the doorbell. "Hey!" Vik greeted us and we all hugged him one by one, saying 'hi' back.
[Rachel's POV]
I got into the house and decided to keep it lowkey. I went up to each of the boys, apologising to them. Well, obviously they were empty apologies. I had a plan tonight and I was going to make sure it was gonna go my way. I was not going to drink so that I could keep my head straight. I was going to spike JJ's drink so that I could make him sleep with me. I know it sounds desperate but he is so amazing, especially in bed. I am not too sure what the pills will do but I just want him to pay for breaking my heart...again. I went into the kitchen and got a drink. I quickly took the pills out of my clutch and checked to see if anyone was looking before dropping two into the drink. I stirred it around in the cup for a bit and smiled to myself. I then saw JJ walk into the kitchen just on time and I smiled at him, him doing the same...
[NJ's POV]
I searched around the crowd for JJ and breathed in relief to find him. "JJ, follow me,"I quickly said, pulling him to the bottom of the staircase. "Look JJ, Rachel is still not over you. Sana just told me that Rachel was not feeling herself and then she came out of her room, looking perfectly fine. Sana then warned me that she might be bullshitting. I think Rachel is trying to get revenge on you, for, well, "breaking her heart"," I explained, putting hand quotations for the last part. "That bitch!" JJ said. Just then, I saw Rachel enter the kitchen and I followed, staying at the doorframe and peeking inside to see what was happening. I could feel JJ's breath on my neck as he stood behind me. I saw Rachel drop some pills into a drink and I gasped. I turned to JJ. "JJ, she's spiking a drink. Spiking! Fucking spiking!" I said and his eyes widened. He put his hands on my shoulders to relax me. "Look NJ, I've got a plan but I don't think you may like it. I'm gonna go in there and "seduce" her and then, I'll make her drink the spiked drink," he explained. "I'm okay with the plan, but making her drink it?" I double checked, feeling a but sceptical about that part. "That's why I thought you wouldn't like it, you're too nice! Look, she is fucked up. Well, not all the time but currently, yes. She deserves this," he explained and I bit my lip, thinking. "True...alright then, go!" I nudged JJ and he entered the kitchen, smiling at her as she did the same...
[JJ's POV]
I entered the kitchen and went over to Rachel, smiling. "Look Rach, I just wanna say, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. And I'm saying this from my heart, not alcohol," I fake apologised, getting closer and closer to Rachel's face. I saw her looking confused and I put my hand on hers, intertwining our fingers. She happily latched on before I let go and poured myself a drink. "Here you go, JJ," she handed me the spiked drink and I placed it in front of me while I placed the other drink in front of her. "Wait, what's that?" I distracted her, pointing behind her. She turned around and I took this opportunity to quickly switch our drinks, winking to NJ who was peeking at us through the doorframe. "Oh, I think I saw something else, nevermind," I quickly said, grabbing the unspiked drink. "Cheers," she smiled as she took her cup and gulped down the spiked drink. I took a huge gulp of mine as well, grinning broadly at my accomplishment. Thank God the cups look the same. "Woah," Rachel breathed out, holding her head with her hands. "Hey, you okay?" I acted, reaching out to her as she suddenly became unconscious. I quickly caught her and checked to see if she was breathing. "Thank God," I muttered a I felt her pulse. "Job done," I smiled to NJ as I carried her to my room, NJ following behind me. "NJ, I think we should make her learn from her lessons...for good," I smirked at NJ after she shut the door close to my room, giving me a confused look.
[NJ's POV]
"Change Rachel into one of my hoodies," JJ instructed and I did so. Rachel was only left in her undergarments and the hoodie. JJ laid her down in his bed with the sheets over her lopsidedly and he dimmed the lights in his room. We both then left his room quietly as Rachel slept on JJ's bed. "Wait, why-" I tried asking but a pair of familiar tender lips caressed mine and I kissed back. "I made it seem as if she slept with me, when it reality, I'm sleeping with you," he explained after we pulled away. He suddenly carried me bridal style up more stairs so we reached the top of the house. He pulled me into a room and I assumed it was a guest room. "I think I know what's going to happen," I smirked, kicking my shoes and socks off, JJ doing the same. JJ shut the door and locked it, a smug look glued onto his face.