Chapter 4

[NJ's POV]
I woke up in my bed and smiled sleepily to myself as thoughts of last night played through in my head. "God I must look so fucking high right now," I muttered under my breath and laughed to myself. I checked my phone to see a message from JJ.
From JJ;D
Hey, dropped you off home last night, hope you slept well;)
I decided to send a text back to JJ to assure him I am alright.
To JJ;D
Hey, just woke up, sleep was lovely:) Thank you so much for yesterday, I genuinely can't thank you enough
He immediately replied.
From JJ;D
Like I said, the pleasure is all mine:)
To JJ;D
Aww:D
I locked my phone and suddenly remembered something. "Shit, work," I mumbled as I jumped from my bed. "NJ, calm down, there's no work today, remember?" Liv's voice issued from my door, making me snap my head to that way. Then it suddenly clicked. "Oh shit, yeah," I chuckled to myself as Liv shook her head and exited my room. I washed myself up and got myself some cereal for breakfast. It was a public holiday that day so Nando's was closed. "By the way, did you know that Rachel knows JJ?" Liv asked me as she entered the kitchen. "Wait, seriously? For what reason, though?" I asked as I washed my bowl. "Well, um, Rach and JJ used to date..." Liv trailed off. "Woah, mad," I said and she nodded. "Wait, you're not mad at Rach?" Liv asked, confused. "What? No, why would I be?" I asked as I twisted the cap off the bottle of water I took from the fridge. "Well, I though you like him," Liv said, causing me to choke on my water. "I only just got to know him yesterday man, I'm not too sure about the feelings," I coughed out and she nodded unsurely. My phone lit up and I quickly grabbed it, seeing a message from an Unknown number. My eyebrows knitted in confusion as I tapped on the message.
From Unknown
Hey NJ, Simon here:)
I immediately eased when I saw the message.
To Unknown
Hey Si:) x
From Unknown
Just wanted to let you know, my friends from that other day and I are having a party on Saturday, we're inviting you and the girls
To Unknown
So I'm taking JJ told you about the others in my house?
From Unknown
Haha yes he did x
To Unknown
Ok I'll check with the girls, I'm always happy to get absolutely smashed
From Unknown
God, you're just like JJ
To Unknown
Hahahaha xx
Changed from Unknown to Si:D
I smiled as I locked my phone. I entered the living room to see all the girls sat there watching the telly. "Oi this is just perfect, isn't it?" I muttered under my breath as I stood in front of all of them. There was Kimberly, or Kim, Rachel, or Rach, Olivia, or Liv, Sofy, or Sof, Jordyn and Sana. These were all the girls who lived in the house. "Girls, y'all know about JJ, right? Well, I met him with a huge group of friends and they've invited us for a party this Saturday," I said and they all cheered. "God, I haven't been to a party in ages!" Jordyn said and I laughed, nodding in agreement. I decided to text Simon letting him know we were all coming. He sent me their address and I locked my phone.
For the rest of that week, JJ and I had been spending alot of time with each other, getting to know the other better. We went out for late night meals after my work ended, always doing some crazy dares and shit like that. I also got closer to the 7 boys, finding out alot about them. We have become super close and I was happy.
It was Saturday and mine and Liv's shift ended early that day. We went home at about 5pm and all the girls started getting ready. I am very much a tomboy so I do not really bother much about parties. But I decided to dress up nicely anyways. I was not one for dresses though so I wore ripped jeans with a nice blouse. I always get primmed up the fastest so I was waiting for the rest in the living room, texting JJ some shitty pickup lines, him doing the same. I was laughing really hardly at some of them when Sofy, Rachel, Kim and Sana enter the room. "Watchu laughing at?" Sofy smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Ooh, texts from your darling JJ?" Kim smirked too and I just laughed. "Ooooh," Sana cooed and we all laughed except for Rachel. She looked a bit annoyed to be honest. "Hey, Rach? You okay?" I asked quietly. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," she said unsurely and I knew she was bullshitting. "Rach, I've known you for a long time. I can tell when you're bullshitting. Is it about...JJ?" I asked, and she looked at me. "I think you should know..." she trailed off and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to her room. She shut the door and looked at me, taking a deep breath. "Look, JJ and I used to date," she quickly said. "Yeah, I already know that part, but I assume he did something really fucked up to you," I said and she nodded. "He...he cheated on me. He felt so bad...and he still feels bad. We were so close but...when I saw him kissing tha-that bitch...I went crazy. He hurt me so bad...I couldn't compose myself for a month NJ! Just...please...don't do anything stupid...seriously," she said and I could see tears in her eyes. "Aw, come here," I cooed and pulled her into a hug to which she happily accepted. I wiped the tears carefully away to avoid ruining her makeup. "I would ask you to let it all out, but your makeup slays too much," I joked and she chuckled. "I'll be careful, okay? I'll make sure that son of a bitch pays," I reassured her and she nodded. "Thank God for waterproof mascara," Rachel joked and we both laughed. We joined the rest of the girls and took a couple of photos. "Alright girls! Let's partaayy!" I yelled and we all cheered.