Chapter 2

[NJ's POV]
I got into my car, Liv sitting in the passenger side. We were off to go back home as we were absolutely shattered. To keep myself awake, I blasted some music in the car with Liv and I singing along to the songs, me doing the raps. "You know NJ, I think you can actually make it as a rapper," Liv suddenly said out of nowhere and I giggled. "I wouldn't mind being one to be honest, I mean, you have heard my songs and you like them," I said and she hummed in response. "If only I could get you a studio..." she quietly mumbled. "Honey, no, that would cost way too much," I reminded her and she sighed. "Anyways, that blondie..." Liv smirked and I rolled my eyes. "He was thanking me for getting him a table and one of his friends was too much a pussy to talk to me so he helped him," I casually said. She laughed at the way I said it and we reached our flat.
"Honey, I'm home!" I exclaimed as Liv and I entered our flat. "Yay!" Sofy, one of our other roommates said whilst laying on the couch. Our flat was quite big so we could fit about 7 of us in here. I was the only one who knew how to cook so I prepared some quick pasta. The girls usually help me with the small things like stirring and mixing. "Dinner's ready!" I shouted out and all the girls appeared at the island. I laughed at how hungry these girls seemed. I passed them a plate each with food on it and they dug in immediately. I finished my pasta quickly and drank some juice with it. After finishing washing the dishes, I got a notification on my phone. I checked it to see an unknown number had texted me.
From Unknown
Hey, this is that black guy from Nando's
I chuckled and typed a reply
To Unknown
Hey, this is that Indian chick from Nando's
From Unknown
Holy shit, you're Indian?!
To Unknown
Lol yes, I am
From Unknown
Damn, I thought you were light skinned
"Oh my days," I muttered under my breath as I laughed hard.
To Unknown
Anyways JJ, wanna meet up? I barely know anything about you except that you're famous for the rapeface
From Unknown
I stg that cunt Simon is going to get it
To Unknown
HAHAHAHAHA POOR SIMON
From Unknown
HAHAHA YUP, anyways, yeah sure, would love to meet up with you
To Unknown
Ok, where and when tho?
From Unknown
What about we meet at Nando's after your work tomorrow and I take you our for dinner or something like that?
To Unknown
Hmm, sure:) x
From Unknown
Ok, goodnight:) x
To Unknown
Goodnight;) x
*From Unknown changed to JJ;D*
"Ooh, who's JJ, huh?" Sofy smirked from behind, making me jump. "Jesus fuck Sof," I gasp out, both of us snorting with laughter. "He's just a guy I met at Nando's," I shrugged and she hummed in response. I entered my room and shut the door behind me, flopping onto my bed. I pushed myself up from it and got myself ready for bed. I then snuggled into my sheets and soon felt into a deep slumber with JJ on my mind.
I smiled as I heard the alarm on my phone go off. Most people put a loud alarm to wake up but instead I put one of my favourite songs as my alarm, a JME song of course. What can I say, I'm too huge a fan of JME. I got myself ready and sung in the shower, one thing I do all the time. I packed my neccessities and some clothes for later that day into my little Adidas bag and pulled on my Superstars. I put my headphones around my neck and headed out of the house. Since Liv is the manager, she leaves earlier then me.
Once I reached the restaurant, I did my work as usual until about 9pm. I quickly change into something more comfortable. Just on the dot, I see a lamborghini pull up outside of the Nando's. My jaw drops at the sight of the sick car as I got closer to examine it. A familiar face steps out of the car and my eyes widen. "Hey JJ," I greeted him with a hug. "This is your car?" I asked, flabbergasted. "Yeah, last I remembered," he chuckled and I giggled along with him. I saw Liv head out of Nando's towards my car and raise her eyebrows in question when she saw me. "Just hold on a bit, sorry," I apologised and jogged over to Liv. "I'm coming home late tonight, k? Drive the car back home," I said and hugged her goodbye, tossing the keys to her. She winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully. I jogged back to JJ and smiled at him as he opened the passenger door for me. "Why thank you, kind prick," I joked and he laughed. He got into the drivers seat and started driving. "So, where're we going? Hopefully not to somewhere where you can rape me without interruptions," I said and we both erupted into laughter. "God no, I WAS famous for the rapeface, but it's safe to say I've stopped," he retorted and I hummed. "Bet you've stopped the face but not the rape," I said and we laughed again. "Sounds like one good fucking slogan, huh?" I said. "Oh my God, I was just about to say that!" And we both chuckled. When we reached a red light, he plugged in the aux chord to his phone and started playing a familiar song. "Wait...isn't this Keep Up? By JME and...YOU!" I exclaimed in sudden realisation, slapping my hand to my head. JJ laughed at me really hardly. "Well, I was the one who wrote the song, Jamie featured in it," he said and I laughed. "Oh my days, you've met Jamie...Rah," I mumbled in shock. He laughed at my disbelief. "Oh yeah, you have other songs as well, right? Like FWB, Smoke and Mirrors, No Sleep, Jump Around, etc?" I asked and he hummed in response. "Mad ting," I muttered under my breath as JJ chuckled at me. "Oh just fuck off," I said and we both laughed just as hard. For the rest of the ride, we both danced, rapped and sung along to songs on the radio, enjoying each other's company the whole time.