Chapter 16

[JJ's POV]
NJ got up and headed for the shower. A few minutes later, I heard the shower run and decided to join her. I quietly opened the door and shut it behind me. I stripped down my clothes and opened the shower door. NJ jumped and chuckled, punching me lightly on the arm. She faced the shower and allowed the warm water to run down her front. I wrapped my arms around her waist from her behind, resting my head on her shoulder. She kissed me on the forehead and we swayed slowly, side to side. I started kissing around her neck, sucking on spots, making hickies. She moaned softly, and I smiled in satisfaction. She turned around to face me and I pushed her up against the bathroom wall, attaching my lips to hers. She moaned at the sudden contact, kissing me back gladly. She flipped us around so that now I was against the bathroom wall. She attacked my neck and I moaned in pleasure at her movements. I could feel her smile against my wet skin as she made more love bites. She started going downwards, making more hickies at my stomach and chest. I moaned as my head lolled up against the wall. I could feel pleasure coursing through my body as she got closer and closer to my member. I could feel myself getting a bit hasty when she started kissing around my member, teasing me. "NJ, please, I need you. Right now," I begged. I suddenly felt a sucking sensation at my throbbing erection, making me moan animalistically. "Fuck NJ!" I moaned out, my hands tugging at her hair. Her head bobbed up and down, her pace quickening. I could soon feel myself about to cum. "NJ, I'm gonna-" but before I could finish my sentence, I came in NJ's mouth. She stood up and swallowed, smirking at me. She washed her mouth in the shower and I pulled a disgusted face. She pecked me on the lips and turned around to leave but I grabbed her arm, turning her around to face me. I smashed my lips onto hers and she kissed back immediately. "I'll repay you later," I winked as we both got out of the shower. We dried ourselves up and NJ wore my hoodie and her SDMN joggers. I wore my joggers and walked out shirtless. We entered the kitchen and NJ got herself a glass of milk, gulping it down. I sat at the island and scrolled through my phone. Sofy and Simon were sat next to each other, sniggering at me. "What's so funny?" NJ asked as she pulled a confused look at me and them. "Oh nothing, just wondering where those marks came from..." Sofy giggled, Simon joining in.
[NJ's POV]
I could feel my cheeks heat up as I realised that the marks I have been making around JJ's body were doubling up. And now that he was shirtless, they could see it. JJ turned red too, and to cover it up, he put his phone closer to his face. Just then, Josh and Vikk entered the kitchen.
[JJ's POV]
"Oh just fucking perfect," NJ mumbled, laughing. "Wait, what time did they come home?" I asked, confused. "Oh they only came home a few minutes ago," Simon smiled and NJ and I nodded slowly. "JJ, care to explain?" Josh smirked, indicating to the marks. "For fuck's sake," I groaned as I left the room to wear a shirt. I rushed up the stairs and just as I turned to leave, NJ was at my door. "I preferred it when you were shirtless," she said seductively, pressing our bodies together. I smirked at her and connected our lips. "But you need to cover up the marks," NJ sniggered as she let go of me and left the room. I rejoined the others who were now in the living room, laughing and chatting away. I joined NJ on one of the couches. "Alright boys, I've got some editing and recording to do," NJ smiled as she got up to leave. "Oh yeah! NJ, I really liked both your videos," Vikk smiled and she thanked him. "I should go too," Sofy said. "You don't have to, you know? I mean, you do have Simon..." NJ smirked and they both turned as red as tomatoes. We both laughed at them as Josh and Vikk joined us. I joined NJ at the door. I attached my lips to hers as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I could feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. NJ makes me feel a way no other girl has ever made me feel. I think I could be...no. Could I? Fuck. Just like every clichè FWB movie ever, they fall in love. But...does she like me back? "JJ!" NJ's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "You okay?" She asked, concerned. I chuckled, nodding. She always looked so cute when she was worried, concerned or confused. She shook her head, chuckling. She pecked me on the lips and left. I sighed in content when I re entered the living room, a toothy grin on my face. "Woah, why so happy?" Josh asked, confused. "Can't a black man be happy?" I joked and we all laughed.
[NJ's POV]
I played some music, singing along as my hand tapped to the beat on the steering wheel. I started dancing a bit when I got stuck in traffic so I decided to record some of it on my snapchat and vlogging camera. My mind started going back to everytime I kissed JJ. I always still felt butterflies in my stomach fly around when I was around JJ. I really was falling for him, huh? I reached home and unlocked the door, opening it. "Honey, I'm home!" I exclaimed as I entered my room. I immediately headed for my desktop and uploaded one of my edited dance videos. For the rest of the day, I just watched David Dobrik vlogs. This sparked an idea and I grinned stupidly to myself as the idea swirled around in my head.