Chapter 17

[NJ's POV]
I called the boys up to see if they were free to go to a trampoline park. They were all free so I confirmed with them that we were going the next day. The girls were also free and I had taken an MC off of work for a few days. Only Liv could not make it. A bunch of the sidemen friends also could make it. "This is gonna be one mad hell of a day," I muttered under my breath to myself, grinning widely. I showered and got myself ready. I wore my black leggings and my cropped top SDMN hoodie I specially tailored myself.
I woke up the next day with excitement filling my lungs. The girls were all waiting in the living room. "Woah, y'all are faster than me? Shit, that's abnormal," I joked and they laughed. "A'ight, leggo," I smiled and we all out on our shoes and left the house. We all piled into the car and Sofy startet blasting JJ's music. I knew all the raps so I rapped along as I drove. The girls were all snapchatting me and I was vlogging everything. That was my idea. I wanted to vlog everyday, and have a series. Just like David Dobrik. So this will be Vlog #1. I smiled to myself at the thought. We reached the trampoline park to see that the boys were waiting for us. I parked at the car and we joined the boys. "Hey," JJ smirked at me. "Hey," I smirked back, winking. I sneaked a little peck on his lips and we all headed inside. "Oh my God, Grace!" I exclaimed. Grace saw me and her eyes widened in surprise. "NJ!" She exclaimed and we shared a long warm hug. Grace was my childhood friend and I had no idea she was here. I vlogged a bit with her and she gave us free access to the trampoline park. "You're honestly so fucking lucky," Chip beamed and I laughed, nodding. The whole park was emptied for only us and Grace has given us free special access the next time we come here.
For the rest of the day, we all had fun and I vlogged every bit of it. We did dumb and funny shit and Tobi and I punned away.
I thanked Grace and we all left the park, heading for Nando's as we were all very hungry. We reached the Nando's and all sat around, ordering food. JJ and I sat next to each other, making jokes and laughing loudly. We both had awfully obnoxious laughs but we do not realy care. We were munching away on food when I felt a familiar warm hand reach my thigh. JJ rubbed my thigh with his hand slowly, getting awfully close to my area. I bit my lip and let out a deep breath. "For fuck's sake JJ," I muttered under my breath. He chuckled and I joined him, smiling. "I'll finish that up later," JJ smirked into my ear and I giggled, nodding. Sofy and Simon were smirking at us, and Sofy put up the sex hand sign. I laughed at the both of them, JJ joining in. We finished our food and we piled into the cars again. We reached our house and the girls all separated to go to their rooms. I, instead, got back into the car and drove to the Sidemen house. I parked my car and unlocked the house. Josh got me a key since I practically come here everyday. I sneaked up the stairs to JJ's room and quietly opened his door. JJ was editing with his headphones in and his back facing the door. I grinned stupidly to myself as I inched closer towards him. "Hello," I growled in a low, creepy voice loud enough for him to hear. He jumped backwards, knocking me to the floor. I rolled on it with laughter, tears streaming from my eyes. "For fuck's sake NJ! What the fuck was that?" JJ asked, getting up. "My voice to get your attention from now on," I grinned from ear to ear. "Oh I can just imagine if you were in the plane and I did that..." I trailed off, my grin spreading wider and wider. "Oh fuck off," JJ mumbled, sitting back on his chair. I stood in front of him and wrapped my legs around the chair, straddling his waist. "NJ, I've gotta edit," JJ whined, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I thought you said you would finish up later?" I pouted, my face getting closer and closer to his. "Fuck, you always get me," he growled into my ear and we immediately attached our lips. Our makeout got more heated and I could feel him growing under me. I grinned into the kiss, and he attacked my neck. I moaned when he hit my sweet spot, sucking on it and making very obvious hickies. I reattcached our lips and soon started attacking his neck. He moaned loudly as I sucked on his sweet spots. I grinned to myself in achievement and we connected our lips again. I tugged at his shirt and he got my message, peeling it off of himself. I took this chance to do the same with myself. I started kissing down his body, making spots from his chest to his stomach as I got up. I started pecking around his waist, teasing him. He groaned at me and I smiled, peeling his joggers off. I was surprised to see him wearing boxers. "Wow, boxers?" I grinned, playing with the hem of it. "We were gonna be jumping around, I didn't want to turn you on there," he smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully. I ripped it off of him and licked the tip of his throbbing member. He squirmed a bit and my grin grew bigger. "NJ, please- FUCK!" He yelled out as I suddenly placed his member into my mouth. I quickened my pace, my head bobbing up and down as JJ's head lolled back into his gaming chair. After a few more minuted, JJ shouted out, "NJ, I'm gonna-" but before he could finish his sentence, he finished something else first. I swallowed it and licked my lips. "Good girl," JJ smirked and I winked. "Anything for daddy," I said lowly into his ear and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back gladly and we pulled away. "Is it okay if I stay here for the night?" I asked. "Of course," he smiled and pecked me on the lips. I pecked him on his cheek and flopped onto his bed. I found one of JJ's hoodies and pulled it on. I scrolled through my phone and checked my phone as JJ clicked away at his mouse, editing.