Chapter 21

[NJ's POV]
JJ and I were staring at each other for what felt like an eternity. I did not want to break the eye contact though, and I could tell neither did he. We seemed like we were in some kind of trance with each other. But I could not stop myself...I took this opportunity to examine the details of his face. How his skin looks so soft, so were his lips. His eyes looked like he had eyeliner but it looked good on him. His eyes were brown and very mesmerising to stare into...His eyelashes were very curled and he looked really cute when he looked so lost...
Fuck...I think I've fallen for him...for sure now.
His mouth looked so tempting to kiss so I did so. He kissed back gladly and we both immediately shuffled closer to each other to press our bodies together. We have kissed before but this kiss felt so much more different. I could literally feel the electricity in the room and I could feel sparks revolve around us and the kiss. Damn this feeling felt good and I don't want it to stop. "NJ, I think I should repay you..." JJ trailed off and I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion as we pulled away. "Well, you've been blowing me but I never got the chance to do anything to you..." he looked down, blushing. I used two of my fingers to lift his chin up and kiss him. "If you want, go ahead," I smiled, pecking him on his cheek. He smirked at me and immediately crashed his lips onto mine. I moaned at the sudden contact as he laid me down on the couch. "You like that, babygirl?" JJ growled huskily into my ear as he attacked my neck. "Fuck yes daddy," I moaned out as he made love bites all around my neck. His lips returned to mine and I kissed back hungrily. JJ broke the kiss momentarily to remove his bottoms as he was already shirtless. I took this opportunity to thoroughly undress myself. I littered the floor with my clothes as JJ's lips met mine again. He started kissing down my body, making marks only we will ever see. He reached my entrance and started kissing around it, teasing me. "Fuck JJ, I need you," I squirmed, thrusting my bottom to his face lightly. JJ smirked at me and I could immediately feel a sucking and licking sensation at my area. "FUCK ME!" I yelled out, as pleasure coursed through my entire body. I knew JJ had a long tongue, but I was NOT expecting it to reach in that much. A few minutes later, I had reached my edge. "JJ, I'm gonna!" I breathed out, my hands gripping the couch and my back arched. I felt the familiar liquid ooze out of me and I fell back onto the sofa. I could feel JJ licking up the mess and I saw him swallow it, winking at me. "Good boy," I breathed out huskily, sitting up and kissing him. He kissed back gladly, gripping my arse while at it. I shoved him lightly and let out a breathy laugh. "Fuck that felt good," I said, laying back on the couch. "Oh yeah! That's your first!" JJ realised, laying back on the other side of the sofa. I chuckled lightly, nodding.
"Round 2?" JJ smirked, hovering above me. I smirked back and we immediately attached our lips again.
After we finished, we pulled a blanket over ourselves and binge watched random shows on Netflix. We were thoroughly nude and there was only a blanket covering us.
"Honey, I'm home!" Sofy's voice was heard at the entrance. Thank God JJ and I had dressed a few minutes earlier. Sofy saw JJ and I on the sofa and smirked at us. "Had fun?" She asked smugly and JJ and I both rolled our eyes. "Hey," Simon's familiar voice was heard and this time I smirked at Sofy. "Hope you're gonna have fun," I said smugly and they both turned red. They entered Sofy's room and both JJ and I grinned at each other. We burst out in laughter and JJ pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back happily, pressing my body against his to get more friction. "Fuck...you always make me feel this way," JJ randomly blurted out as we rested our foreheads against each other. "Same here," I smiled and there was a sudden glint in his eyes. "R-really?" JJ stuttered. "Yeah, I always make me feel a way I can't explain," I said overdramatically and JJ frowned, laughing. "I'm kidding...well, not really but what I mean is that, you always make me feel a way I can't really explain," I smiled, attaching my lips to his. "Told you so," Sofy coughed and both JJ and I snapped our heads to the direction of her voice. Simon and her were both stood there, a cheeky grin on their faces. "What do you mean?" I imitated Ethan and they all laughed. "The ending of every Friends With Benefits story..." she trailed off and I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought. "Pfft, no! Nothing like that is happening," JJ blurted out and I gave him a thankful face. "Yeah, we're not, falling for each other!" I agreed and JJ hummed. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say," Simon smirked, and they both re-entered Sofy's room. JJ and I both let out a sigh of relief. "We're-we're not falling for each other...right?" I asked, uncertainty written all over mine and JJ's face. "Yea-yeah, we're not," JJ stuttered back.
Despite those words, we both knew that that is way far from the truth...