Chapter 8

[NJ's POV]
"Alright, all is done, except for...your YouTube name," Simon said and they both looked at me. "RapsterNJE," I simply said and typed it out. They both gave me confused faces and I laughed at them. "My friends and I have been nicknaming me as Rapster since Primary school. It's just things I'm able to do and enjoy doing, Rapper and Prankster being the main words. Rapper, Prankster, Dancer, Singer, "Actor", Hipster, etc," I listed down the things and their jaws dropped to the ground in amazement. "Mad," JJ mumbled and I laughed. "For NJE, y'all call me NJ, and E is the first letter of my normal name, Eshani. NJE is inspired by JME," I smiled and they nodded, chuckling at the JME part. I then clicked on the 'create' button and they showed my YouTube page. "Yay!" I cheered over enthusiastically, causing the boys to erupt into laughter. "A'ight, lemme just edit a picture for the background," I smiled as I clicked onto my images. I had already edited a background, as I have been thinking about doing YouTube for a while. JJ and Simon finally made me do it. "That was fast," JJ said and I laughed at him. "I've already be thinking about becoming a YouTuber for a while, thus, I edited a background already," I explained and they both hummed in response. "A'ight, I gotta go, JJ, you coming?" Simon asked, getting up from my bed. "Nah, I think I'll stay here for a bit," JJ replied and we both bid goodbye to Simon. Immediately after he shut the door, JJ smashed his lips onto mine before I could do the same. We shared a long, passionate kiss before hesitantly pulling away for air. "Damnit, I was gonna do that first," I pouted and he 'aww'ed at me. I grabbed his collar and pulled his face to mine, pressing my lips against his. Just then, the door swings open...
"Woah, am I interrupting...something?" Simon asked awkwardly. "Ah crap," I mumbled. "JJ, he saw us, we have to tell him..." I trailed off and JJ sighed. "Si, have a seat," JJ said and Simon closed the door, confusedly sitting on the bed again. "JJ and I are...welll...FWBs," JJ and I said the last part at the same time and Simon's jaw dropped. "Wait, are you serious?" He asked in disbelief, making JJ and I laugh at his reaction. "Unfortunately, yes," I responded. "Hey!" JJ said, shoving me slightly, making me laugh. "Mad," Simon said, smiling. "But you can't tell anyone, okay? We only just started this and you are the first and probably last to know," I warned and he nodded, using his hand to zip and imaginary zipper at his mouth. "Okay, I'll leave you two to it then," he smiled, grabbing his phone, wallet and keys off my bed and shutting the door behind him. "So, where were we?" I smirked, standing up and pulling a smug looking JJ to my bed. We immediately crashed our lips together, creating sparks to erupt around the whole room. "JJ, the others are here," I reminded when we pulled away and he groaned. His eyes suddenly lit up and he grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the bed. We quickly grabbed my phone and wallet as he rushed me out of the house. "NJ, get your car keys," JJ said and I did as I was told. I unlocked the car and we both sat inside. "Jide, where to?" I asked. "Simply just follow my directions," he smiled cheekily and I shrugged. After a bit of driving, we reached a thoroughly empty carpark and JJ told me to park anywhere. "Ok, JJ what-" but before I could finish my sentence, I felt a pair of soft lips crash onto mine and I immediately melted into the kiss. I unbuckled my belt as well and we both climbed to the back. His tender lips caressed mine with so much lust, and I could soon feel tongue getting involved. I allowed his long tongue to explore my mouth, making me moan in pleasure. He laid me back onto the seat, not breaking the kiss once. I tongue wrestled him wildly, making him moan in pleasure. I smiled against his lips in satistfaction at my achievement. I tugged at his shirt, and he understood what I was trying to say. He broke the kiss for only a second to peel his shirt off, me doing the same. He pulled his shoes, socks, and joggers off whilst I did the same. "NJ, we've got no condom," JJ breathed out, panting heavily. I reached into the driver's seat back pocket and took out a condom. He raised his eyebrows and I giggled at him. "One of the girls left it here and I found it recently," I explained it and he took the condom off of me. He pulled it over his erection and my eyes widened at how big he was. "Woah," I breathed out. "You like what you see?" JJ said smugly and I blushed. I placed my lips on his and he kissed me back roughly. We pulled away and I unclipped my bra, allowing my boobs to hang. JJ's mouth dropped wide open at the sight and I felt my cheeks rise to a blush. "There's nothing to blush about NJ because those tits are like fucking watermelons. And I'm black, meaning I'm about to devour them," JJ said and I let out a breathy laugh but it soon turned into a moan as he attacked my neck. "Ready babygirl?" JJ asked and I nodded, leaning back into the seat. I felt his long member enter me, and I moaned louder than I had expected at the sudden entering. I saw JJ smirked at his accomplishment as I gripped onto the seats. I felt the car moving as JJ's thrusts started quickening. I dug my fingernails into his back as I felt pleasure course through my entire body. I could feel JJ's fingernails scratching my nude body up and down. "NJ, you're so fucking tight!" JJ said loudly and I moaned. "Jide, I'm gonna cum!" I breathed out. JJ was basically a moaning mess now while I was melting under his every touch and move. I unexpectedly felt a liquid substance come out of me, making a sensation of relief to come over me. A few more sloppy thrusts is all it takes before JJ falls back into the seats. Both of us were panting like dogs. "JJ, I think I should tell you this," I said as I felt a bit of fear emit inside of me. "Please don't tell me you have an STD. Especially after all that," JJ said, a bit of fear evident in his voice as well. I chuckled at him and shook my head. I saw him breath a sigh of relief. "This is my...um...first time," I said, and JJ gasped. "Wait, you serious?" He asked in shock and I nodded. "No wonder you're still so tight," JJ joked and I felt my cheeks heat up. I covered my face with one of my hands but felt it being peeled off. JJ kissed me sweetly, me smiling into it. "Nothing to be ashamed about, glad to say I'm your first," JJ said smugly and I laughed at him. He attacked my neck, sucking on certain spots, leaving hickies. I moaned breathlessly, as he did so. I laid him back so that I was hovering over him. I then attacked his neck, sucking at his sweet spots. I left a couple of hickies down his collarbone, making him moan out, "Fuck NJ, you're good for a first timer!" I kissed him on the cheek quickly before laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my body, squeezing my boobs. I laughed at him and shoved him lightly.
I was driving JJ back home, us laughing and dancing to songs that played on the radio. We reached his house and he went to open the door. "Jiddle?" I stopped him and he turned to face me. I pressed my lips against his, him happily kissing back. He got out of the car and walked towards the front door. He was at his door when he turned around and blew a kiss at me. I gave him a middle finger, laughing my arse off as he did the same.