Chapter 14

[JJ's POV]
"Si, you ready?" I shouted really loudly towards the upstairs. "Fucking hell, JJ, yes!" He exclaimed back, walking down and making me laugh loudly as always. "Damn Simon, you dressed up well, huh?" I smirked and I saw his cheeks turn red. He was wearing black jeans with a normal t-shirt. Just to see him in jeans is rare. "Sofy's a nice girl. Y'all have a lot in common," I smiled and he nodded, getting himself a glass of water. I entered the living room to check if everything was in order. The whole room looked like a blanket and pillow wonderland. The whole room was stuffed with blankets, pillows, snacks, soft drinks and the TV had Netflix ready. The only thing that was not here yet was our dinner, pizza. "Dude, everything looks great. NJ will love this for sure," Simon reassured me, suddenly coming from behind me, making me jump. He laughed at my reaction as I shoved him lightly, laughing as well. The doorbell rang and I opened it to reveal NJ and Sofy. "Hey guys!" I greeted as I hugged them both, Simon doing the same. "Alright Simon, Sofy, have fun!" NJ exclaimed, me nodding in agreement.
[NJ's POV]
"Wait, NJ, did you set this dinner up just so you and JJ could-" Sofy started but I cut her off. "Would you look at the time! Y'all are gonna be late for dinner!" I quickly said, laughing really hardly afterwards, JJ doing the same as well. Sofy and Simon both realised the main reason for their dinner and both laughed at us. "For fuck's sake, guys!" Simon said and I could feel my sides hurting from laughing. "Hey, NJ was the one who suggested it!" JJ said and I gasped, shoving him lightly as he laughed. Sofy and Simon left the house, still laughing. I could feel my cheeks rising to a blush as I thought about what had just happened. I felt kisses being peppered around my neck and shoulder blade. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, NJ," JJ said and I smiled, turning to face him. I smashed my lips against his as he pushed me up against the wall. He moaned under my sudden touch, making me smirk at my achievement. The doorbell rung again and I groaned. I opened the door to reveal a pizza boy. JJ paid him and took the pizza, entering the living room. I entered after him and my mouth gaped open. I saw the netflix and laughed. "Netflix and chill, aye?" I smirked, still laughing. "Ohh, my fucking God, I didn't even notice that," he admitted, laughing afterwards. I jumped into the blankets, wriggling around until I felt a familiar pair of muscular hands grab me from my waist. JJ pulled me backwards and I straddled his waist. I connected our lips as he kissed back happily. "God I've been craving this," I admitted as I kissed JJ again, this time more roughly. "Same here," he replied back breathlessly, flipping me over so that he was hovering over me. "Come on, let's eat," I teased as I stood up, grabbing a pizza box and sitting in the middle of the blankets. "Horror movie?" I smirked and JJ groaned. "You know NJ, every other girl would rather watch some chickflick and I would prefer that than a fucking horror movie," JJ whined and I laughed as I snuggled next to me, his pizza box in his hand. "Well, I remember a certain someone saying that this was my idea, soo..." I trailed off. "Fuck," JJ said and we both doubled over in laughter. JJ got the other snacks and drinks, littering them all around us as I looked through the horror movies. I landed on The Visit and we munched away on the pizza, watching the movie. "At least this movie has some comedy," JJ mumbled as he snuggled into his hoodie that I was wearing. I chuckled at him as I pecked him on the forehead, putting my arm over his shoulder. "I feel emascu-emascu-emasculataa-a- Oh fuck it," JJ stopped as I fell over in laughter at his attempt to say 'emasculated'. He was trying to referance from the movie, Friends With Benefits for obvious reasons. For the rest of the movie, I kept on scaring JJ for fun and he kept hiding behind me through the scary parts. "Finally," JJ breathed out when the credits started rolling. I chuckled at him as I took my last gulp of my drink, laying back into the sheets. "JJ?" I called for him and he hummed, laying next to me. "Thank you...for all of this," I smiled, as I turned to face him. "No problem. Just wanted to have a well spent night," JJ smiled back as he also turned to face me. "A'ight so, we've watched Netflix but there's been no chill..." I trailed off smirking and next I knew a pair of lips were pressed up against mine, kissing me. I kissed back gladly, and the kiss started getting more rougher and rougher. He laid me back into the sheets as he practically sucked my face off, me sucking back too.