Chapter 23

[JJ's POV]
"So, what did you get me?" I smirked and she laughed. "Why the fuck would I tell you? It's a present," she replied and I laughed. "Well, you looking forward to visiting my family?" I asked, excitement running through my veins. "Hell yes!" She exclaimed, getting up to straddle me. I pressed my lips againsts her and she immediately kissed back gladly. "Well maybe we should celebrate..." I trailed off, my familiar smirk itching at the corner of my mouth. NJ gave me a playful smile and replied, "Well, not right now, I've gotta wrap these presents." I pouted and she laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. "That doesn't work anymore," she said and I just shrugged. "You sure?" I teased and she shook her head, causing me to laugh. "I've gotta head back, but I'll see you soon?" I asked, remembering that I have a video to shoot. "Alright," she smiled, pecking me. I left the house and headed back to the Sidemen house.
[NJ's POV]
I had finally finished wrapping all my presents. But I could not help but feel needy after seeing JJ. I hid all my presents and was about to leave when an idea popped in my head. All of the other girls had plans of their own that night, and they would all only he coming home the next day. I whipped my phone out and texted JJ.
To FWB😈😘
Babess, come over tonight, I'm gonna be home alone;) xxx
Immediately, my phone's notification ringtone went off.
From FWB😈😘
Gladly😈😈 xxx
I smiled broadly as I read the message, locking my phone. I started playing some JME and started searching my wardrobe for something 'comfortable' to wear. "Fuck I've got nothing!" I huffed in annoyance. "Honey, you've got ENOUGH clothes. What's the occasion?" Olivia's sudden voice made me jump out of my skin. "Jesus Liv," I chuckled nervously. "So, what's the occasion?" She laughed as she asked so. "Umm..." I trailed off, my cheeks heating up. "Hot date?" She smirked and I nodded, thinking that was the best lie I could make up. "You've got nothing, come on, let's go shopping," she smiled and my smile broadened.
We both reached the mall and entered Victoria's Secret. Olivia and I chose some lingerie we thought looked good and I tried them on for her to see. We finally landed on a red one piece lingerie, and she smiled broadly. "Perfect!" She exclaimed and I chuckled. We bought the lingerie and left the mall after browsing through a couple of stores and buying other stuff. We made it home and we kept our bags in our rooms. Everyone else had left and Olivia was about to too. I was about to shut my door after saying 'bye' to Olivia until she asked me the most dreaded question I was hoping would not escape her mouth.
"So, who's your hot date?" She smirked and I could feel my breath hitch. "Um, see, Liv-" I started but was cut off by the one and only JJ. "Hey! Oh- Oh hey Liv!" JJ awkwardly ended, and my face heated up. Liv gasped, and surprise was written all over her face. "You-you an-and JJ...?" She gasped and I face palmed. "Look Liv, you can't tell anyone else! Only Sofy and Simon know because they caught us...well yeah! But please, please-" I begged but Liv cut me off. "Calm down NJ. Your secret is safe with me," she pulled an invisible zipper on her lips shut, looking at the both of us. She bid us goodbye and I let JJ in. "What the fuck just happened?" He asked, confused. "JJ, I'm so sorry! Earlier, I wanted to surprise you with...something, then she came in and went with me to buy that thing, assuming that I'm on a hot date, then-" I managed to explain without ruining the surprise when JJ finished my elaboration. "And then she saw me and found out that I was your 'hot date'," JJ said in a matter of fact type of tone. "I'm so sorry JJ, I really am!" I apologised but he lifted my face up with his fingers. "Hey, look at me. It's not your fault, okay? You tried lying, and it was good, but my timing was fucked. But look, either way, it's fine. Liv is trustable, right?" JJ asked and I nodded. "Then we're okay," JJ smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into a kiss with him. "Well, follow me then," I smirked, holding his hand and leading him to the living room. The lights were dimmed and I had Netflix ready on the TV. The sofa was decorated with some rose petals and some candles were lit up, making the room scented. "Wow...you did all of this?...for me?" JJ asked me, flabbergasted. "That's not all," I said smugly. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back," I smirked, as JJ did the same. I quickly pulled on the lingerie and then put my clothes back on. I walked back out and JJ looked at me confused. "You'll find out soon but first, a movie please," I smiled as I snuggled up against him on the sofa. We were looking through Netflix for awhile when I landed on a movie. "Kissing booth? Oh no, it's another one of those chick flicks," JJ groaned and I chuckled. "Hey, this is a great movie! And I think you'll actually like it," I smiled and he looked at me for a moment, deliberating. "Ok fine, but only cause you say it's good," he pouted and I chuckled. I used my hand to turn his face to face mine, and kissed him lightly. We pulled apart and just stared at each other for a while. God this feeling sucks. I'm falling for him. And I know it. But...he doesn't seem to like me back and I don't wanna make a move and ruin what we have...
The opening of the movie started and our eyes moved to the screen...