Chapter 13

[NJ's POV]
I changed and got out of the shower, heading to JJ's room to check on Rachel. She was still asleep, but started stirring just as I was about to leave. "NJ?" She asked groggily. "Oh thank God, you're alive," I said and she chuckled breathily. "What the fuck happened last night?" She asked, as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Wait, did JJ and I...?" She asked, a grin spreading across her face. "Um, yeah, no," I said, and the smile disappeared from her face. "Wait, that was what you wanted? When you spiked JJ's drink?" I asked, shocked. "How d-do you know?" She stuttered, scared. "I saw you spiking it. JJ then walked in and he switched your drinks. Rachel...I don't understand you. But I want to. Spiking? Really? Fucking spiking? There is a limit to fucked up and you've crossed it...why?" I lectured, shaking my head. Tears were now forming at Rachel's eyes. I walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug. She accepted it gratefully, tears pouring down her face. "I just...I feel so lonely...I know I have you guys but I wanna be in...a relationship...that's what I feel. That kind of lonely," she poured her heart out. "Was JJ the nicest guy you've had?" I assumed and she nodded her head. "Look Rachel, I'll help you out at that part, okay? But please, no more surprises. No more secrets, okay?" I asked, putting my pinky finger out. She nodded and pinky promised me. "Wash up and come down, okay? I think there should be breakfast," I smiled and she nodded, smiling back. As I walked down, I thought about Rachel. That smile and her feelings were very...genuine. I think she was telling the truth this time. I found all of the boys in the kitchen. "Mornin' guys," I smiled, as I poured myself cereal. They all greeted me back as I poured myself some cereal. "I'm gonna take that the girls left yesterday?" I asked and Josh and Vik hummed in response. Rachel walked down the stairs, greeting us. The boys greeted her back and she sat down next to me, eating cereal as well. After Rachel finished, she decided to go back home. JJ pulled me to the living room. "NJ, what happened with Rachel?" JJ asked, curiously. I explained what happened just now and JJ nodded. "Yo, she must have been so hurt when she found out we didn't sleep together," JJ said and we both doubled over in laughter. We rejoined the boys and Vik started wriggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed. "Alright boys, got shit to do, bye!" I bid them goodbye, opening the door to leave. But I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. Next thing I knew, JJ's soft familiar lips were on mine and I melted into the kiss. "We'll have our own, alone time soon," I winked as JJ smirked at me.
Soon enough, I was pulling up to my flat. I parked my car in the carpark and entered the flat. "Honey, I'm home!" I exclaimed as I walked to my room. Nobody answered so I just shrugged. I sat on my gaming chair and stared at my desktop, contemplating if I should upload one of my videos. But what if people start hating on it? What if I can't handle the hate? Wait, NJ, no. You should not be thinking like this. Think positive, you twat! JJ and Simon, two really good YouTubers, said that my videos were really good. And that I was a natural. I chose one of my first dance videos and uploaded it. I decided to text JJ and Simon.
NJ created a groupchat Three Amigos
NJ: Guyss, check out my channel
JJ: Did you finally upload!?
Si: Checking it out right now:)
JJ: Oi, you're actually sick
NJ: Aww, thanks FWB;)
Si: Guys, quit the PDA ffs😂
JJ: Fuck off Simon
NJ: HAHAHAHA Yeah Si, fuck off
Si: I'll actually leave
NJ: DON'T we were just kidding:)
JJ: Hahaha yeah we were man
Si: Lol, so was I
NJ: Omd
JJ: Ffs😂
Si: NJ, I'm promoting you in my next video
JJ: Oh my fucking god, I was thinking the same thing!
NJ: Wait, are y'all fucking serious!?
Si: Duh
JJ: Yup
NJ: You guys are actually the best, thank you so fucking much
JJ: Aww no prob
Si: Aww, happy to help
And with that, I locked my phone. I was grinning from ear to ear as I looked through videos I have edited and done. I did a few skits and rants, making them as entertaining as possible. I decided to upload one of my skits. My dance video was already collecting a number of views and likes, making my eyebrows knit in confusion. I checked my phone to see that I had been tagged in a couple of tweets. I smiled even more broader when I saw that all of the boys had put the link to my YouTube channel in a tweet each, asking their followers to subscribe. I decided to send out a tweet thanking them.
Omfg thank you so much boys for the help! Y'all are actually the best;) xxxx
My phone 'ping'ed again and I saw that it was a message from JJ.
From JJ;D
Saw your skit, I'm literally dying
To JJ;D
HAHA THANKS but pls don's die, still need you:)
From JJ;D
Aww, sappy much? :D xx
To JJ;D
Fuck off xx
From JJ;D
You know you love me;) xx
To JJ;D
Yeah yeah, whatever;) xxx
From JJ;D
xxx? Wanna? ;D xxx
To JJ;D
Hmm, genuinely don't mind;)
From JJ;D
Well, Josh is going out with Freya and Vikk is going out with Kayleigh...Simon, well, I don't know
To JJ;D
What if I asked one of the girls to go out with him? Like just for a Nando's or something?
From JJ;D
Good idea:)
From JJ;D
But who though?
To JJ;D
I think mayne Sofy...they've been getting pretty close lately;D
From JJ
Agreed:)
To JJ
See you tonight, then? ;b xxx
From JJ
Yup, I'll text you what time soon xxx
To JJ
Okiez, bye:) xxx
From JJ
Byee;) xxx

I decided to text Simon first just to check if he was free or not.

To Si:D
Hey Si, you free tonight? x
From Si:D
Yup, I am a loner lol
To Si:D
Lmao, sad but true
From Si:D
Why you asking, huh?;)
To Si:D
Dear God no, I have JJ;)
From Si:D
Tmi NJ ffs😂
To Si:D
Was wondering if you wanted to just go out for dinner with Soft or something...
From Si:D
Why Sofy specifically, huh?
To Si:D
Wellll....y'all have been getting closer lately...
From Si:D
Hmmm, maybe...I would be happy to but what about Sof?
To Si:D
I am gonna ask her after you
From Si:D
Alright, text me once she has her answer
From Si:D
NJ, thank you for this:)
To Si:D
Aww, no prob, always happy to help a shy prick;)
From Si:D
Oh piss off😂
To Si:D
😂You know you love me
From Si:D
Nah fam, JJ does
To Si:D
Omfg, fuck off, I'm gonna ask Sofy now
From Si:D
😂😂okok
I locked my phone and headed for Sofy's room, knocking on her door and getting her allowance for me to enter her room. "Hey Sof, just wondering...you free tonight?" I asked and she hummed in response, scrolling through her laptop. "Well, wanna go out for dinner with...Si?" I asked and her head immediately snapped towards me. "Wait...Simon? Any specific reason why? Dis he ask you to?" She bombarded me with questions and I chuckled. "Calm down, okay? No, I am asking for my ownself and JJ. We've realised you and Si have been getting closer and we just figured maybe y'all wanna go out for Nando's or something?" I explained and she nodded slowly. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off, knowing already what she wanted to say. "Simon knows about this, I asked him just a few minutes ago and he agreed," I said and she nodded nervously. "Look Sof, it's just dinner, not really like a date. It's something casual, fam," I calmed her down and thankfully it worked. "NJ...thank you for this," she quietly said and I smiled. "No prob Sof, always happy to help. I should be thanking you as well," I said and she looked at me confused. "Yeah, you do not wanna know the details. But we can leave for the sidemen house in a few hous, k?" I chuckled and she nodded.