Chapter 18

[JJ's POV]
I had finally finished editing so I took off my headphones and left my video to render. "Hey NJ-" I started but cut myself off when I saw she had fallen asleep with her mouth wide open, her phone in her hand. I giggled lightly to myself and quietly grabbed my phone, snapping a photo of her. Unfortunately, my flash was on and that woke NJ up. "I'm awake!" She exclaimed groggily, jumping up. "Fuck, I'm sorry, I just-" she tried saying but I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed back gladly and pulled me onto the bed. "So, you done?" She smirked at me, her arms around my neck. "Yeah, but you seem tired..." I trailed off but she smashed her lips against mine. I tightened my grip around her waist, deepening the kiss. "NJ, you need to rest," I adviced, laying her down on my bed as I hovered above her. "But-" She tried saying but I put my finger on her lips. "No buts," I said. She took my finger from her lips. "Unless you wanna grab mine?" She joked, laughing. "Oh my God," I laughed, flopping onto the bed next to her. "JJ, I need some content for my vlogs...wanna fuck around with the others?" She beamed at me and I smirked, nodding. She stood up and I joined her. I grabbed her arse lightly and she gasped, shoving me lightly. "Have some respect, Olatunji!" She exclaimed and I laughed at her. I pinned her up against the door and I felt her breath hitch. "Respect, huh?" I growled into her ear and she let out a breathy laugh that soon turned into a moan when I attacked her neck. She pushed me away lightly and tutted, shaking her head. She swiftly grabbed her vlogging camera from her bag and we left the room.
[NJ's POV]
"Sup guys, so I'm in the sidemen house and here I have the one and only...Deji!" I whispered to the camera with JJ behind me. When I said the last part, he stopped in his tracks and frowned at me, with me snickering at him. "I'm kidding! Jesus," I muttered, grinning. "So, I'm here with Tobi...Ok! Ok! I'll stop. I'm here with JJ, better known as KSIOlajideBT. I haven't got anymore content so far so we're just gonna mess around with the boys here," I explained and JJ hummed in response. We sneaked to Vikk's room and saw that his door was slightly open. His back was facing the door and he was playing minecraft. JJ and I sneaked up behind him. "Hello," I said in the same creepy voice and he jumped. "Jesus fuck!" He breathed out holding his heart. JJ and I doubled over in laughter. "My heart is beating so fast right now," Vikk said and JJ and I laughed again. "I'm so sorry Vikk, I needed content," I breathed out and he laughed at me. JJ and I scared and messed around with all of the boys and I got all the footage. I smiled in satisfaction as I plopped onto the sofa at their living room. "Well then, I now have clickbait," I smiled to JJ as he joined me, giving me a confused look. "Oh shit yeah, forgot to tell you. I started this vlog idea because of David Dobrik. He does vlogs with clickbait so I decided to do the same but with my own flavour," I explained and JJ hummed. I could feel my stomach growling. "Want food?" I asked and he nodded vigorously. I chuckled and took out my phone, dialing for KFC. I asked the other boys what they wanted and ordered through the phone. They came a while later and the boys and I all sat around at the island, munching away at our food. We joked and laughed as we ate our food, doing some funny shit which I vlogged. "Gosh I need to edit so much!" I exclaimed, placing my camera down and finishing up my chicken. "Well, you're a good editor, so I think you'll do well," Josh complimented. "Aww thank you. Now are you just being nice cause I bought you food?" I joked and the others all laughed. "Umm...no," he joked and I laughed. I threw away my rubbish and sat at the sofa at the living room. JJ joined me a few seconds later and rested his head on my shoulder. "Now YOU need rest," I adviced and he groaned. "I'll reward you later?" I smirked and his eyes lit up. I giggled at him as he jogged up the stairs. He jumped onto his bed and I did the same. I snuggled into his blankets as he did the same. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my frame. I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead. I soon heard silent snores coming from JJ and I fell asleep peacefully in his arms.
A cold, wet and sticky substance could be felt all over my face. I rubbed my eyes to see the prick who covered my face in whipped cream. Alas, I saw the one and only JJ sniggering at me. "Son of a bitch," I muttered as I took the cream from my face and rubbed it all over him. "Fuck sake NJ!" He groaned as I laughed at him. "Karma's a biiiiiiittcchhh!" I yelled, imitating Rick from Rick and Morty as I took the can of whipped cream from his hand and sprayed it all over his head. "Game on, motherfucker," he said and he spread the cream from his head onto me. We spent the next few minutes in a whipped cream war, dirtying every single part of our body. "Okay, okay! Now, wanna shower?" I smirked at him and he smirked back.