Chapter 10: Secret Exposed

My realization of Alexandru possibly having feelings for his brother shocked me to the core because I'm worried that I won't be able to have a chance with him if I continue to be his pet. I made up my mind to man up and finally reveal myself, Alexandru was called to dinner and asked me to stay. As much as I wanted to wait for Alexandru to return from dinner, I knew I had to leave. I reluctantly fly out of Alexandru's room and back into the forest beside his castle.

Another half hour passes before I notice the familiar area to my house that I descend to the ground and transformed back to my normal self. I decided that it would be best if I walked the rest of the way to my house so that I may think of a suitable apology to my mother. I thought of several different ways to go about it: admit I was out of line, beg for her forgiveness, make it up to her, fulfill my punishment. Just to name a few.

That is if a certain someone didn't spontaneously tackle me to the ground, place his silver dagger up to my neck, and growl right at my ear. "Where in hell's name have you been?!" Damian shouts.

"Out." I reply bluntly, not giving a damn what Damian thinks of me. "Would you please get your heavy arse off of me? I'm trying to go apologize to my mother and you're literally stopping me from doing so."

"Not until you tell me where you were! Unless I should play the tell your parents card and inform of them that you snuck off without my consent. Maybe even tell them about Alexandru?" Damian threatens with that blasted smirk of his.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. There's no way I can keep up this tactic of mine for another second. He already know of Azrael's existence and I know that he would tell my parents about him if I don't tell this bloody Knight where I have been sneaking off to. I hope by telling him my secret, it will get him off my case and shut him up about Azrael. Though, I highly doubt he'll remain quiet about Alexandru since he doesn't look like much of a romantic.

"I bloody hate you." I growl which only made him form that irritating smirk on his face. "I was out meeting with Alexandru Negrescu."

"You what?!" Damian shouts, flabbergasted.

"For the past month, I have been sneaking off to meet Alexandru but as his pet Doru." I continue. Damian's eyes widen but only for a second because his expression changes into anger.

"Are you out of your mind?! You're not supposed to be anywhere near those parasites! If your parents find out that you've been with the vampires- the damn royal vampires, they're going to send us straight to Hell! Or purgatory!" Damian yells. He goes up to me and grabs hold of my shirt as he glares at me. "Tell me that they haven't seen your face."

"Not yet." I answer which resulted in Damian letting out a sigh of relief.

"Good. We can still keep this from your parents. All you have to do is quit visiting the leeches every night and I will make sure that you don't. It's the perfect plan." Damian strategies with a smile. "Come along, we need to get you home before your parents noticed that you and I snuck out."

Damian places his arm around my shoulders and tries to lead me inside my house but I held my ground. "What are you doing? We have to hurry-" Damian starts before I cut him off.

"No. I'm not going to do what you said." I state. "I'm going to see Alexandru and I'm going to show him how I truly look like."

"You must really want to get yourself killed. Do you have any idea what sort of trouble you're going to bring if you reveal yourself to that brat?! He's going to tell his Daddy about you then from there, you're going to be hunted down!" Damian exclaims. "Listen to me for once in your life, don't go back to them."

"I can't do that. I'm-" I start but was interrupted by that Knight, quelling my annoyance of him.

"Why not?! It's not like they're going to miss you when they haven't even seen your true form!" Damian declares. My tolerance is at its limit and my earlier fury rises.

Love of a Ravenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें