Chapter 27: Demonology Night

"What the bloody fucking hell is this, Damian?!" I demand furiously from the vulgar environment displaying before me.

The scene in front of me is of men in either leather clothing or in practically nothing. Women in very revealing dresses sitting silently by their partners or vice versa. To top it all off, there are a lot of sexual activity going on publicly but no one is paying any mind! What sort of establishment allows this sort of thing to occur?!

Immediately after Damian told me where he was taking me, he kept insisting that I hurry in changing into a different set of clothes that he brought me. Though, I didn't ask him where he gotten it or if he had stolen it. What I did ask him was why he gave me skin tight leather attire, black no less. I have nothing against the color black, but I tend to not wear it so often despite a majority of my clothes having that color. Most of it being my slack pants and my coats.

When Damian didn't offer much of an explanation other than because I had to wear it, I ignored my disdain for the attire and donned the clothes. As soon as I was dressed, Damian dragged me through a portal he summoned and brought me into what I presumed to be a tavern, but it was nothing resembling one. All of the acts that is being displayed is having me in a wreck witnessing all of this, but Damian feels completely at ease. As though it was something he has came across before.

"Damian!" I call again when he doesn't answer me.

He turns his head to face me and releases a sigh before replying, "It's a secret place where demons come to live out our sexual lifestyle with humans."

"By forcing them to be a slave to their sexual desires?!" I exclaim in disbelief as I notice a very muscular man slapping a young boy's cheek. "And hitting them?!"

"He probably likes it. Anyway, keep your voice down. I don't want anyone to notice that you're not exactly like us." Damian explains, whispering the last part.

"Is that really important right now?!" I ask while Damian drags me by the arm to the liquor holding end of the room. However, I kept looking back at the boy who was struck and see that man that delivered the blow is kissing his neck.

"Yes, now stop dragging your feet. I didn't bring you here so we could have a fun time." Damian orders, but did as he asked. I follow him to the bar and sat next to him while he orders two drinks for us.

"Why did you bring me here if it wasn't for you to get something out of this?" I question just as a cup full of red substances that I'm quickly able to identify as human blood.

"Give up on the vampire prince. He's not going to magically fall in love with you, especially when you're his stalker." Damian states and takes a big gulp of his beverage.

Rage grows within me as a low growl emanates deep in my throat, my left eye stinging a bit. Damian didn't flinch from the sound and slams the cup down on the wooden surface before tapping on the rim to which the bartender takes his cup. All the while Damian waits for what I believe is a refill, I glare intently at him until he acknowledges me which wasn't until he took another swig of his drink.

"I don't doubt your feelings for him, I can see how much you love him." Damian continues after finishing with his drink.

"Then why tell me to give up?" I argue through my teeth so as not to allow my fury to spill over and accidentally cause unwanted attention towards us. Mainly towards me.

"Because I know how this is going to end for you. He's going to make you suffer by breaking your heart." Damian answers and turns his head to me. His eyes don't show anything but sincerity in them. There wasn't even a glint of mischief in those hazel irises.