Chapter 30

Julie's pov

Warning this chapter contains mature scenes. Reader discretion is advise.

I moaned in delight as Nick continued to massage my sore feet like an expert.

"If you don't be quiet I'll have no choice but to stop." Nick threatened but continued working on my right foot.

I braced myself up on my elbows and looked down at him sitting by my feet. "I can't help it. You're doing such a great job down there."

"Yeah. But you're giving me a boner." He complained.

"Well maybe we can sort that out after you've finished."

He quickly looked up and met my eyes. "I hope you're not joking."

"Why would I joke about that baby? That would be cruel."

He gave me a sexy grin. "Well, ok then." He said. "Two more minutes then I'm crawling up there."

"Five." I countered back then laid back down on the pillows.

"Three minutes."

I sighed. "Fine. I'll just close my eyes until then." I said then relaxed back.

True to his word, I felt him as he crawled up my body, planting kisses as he moved.

I opened my eyes and watched as he moved then smiled when he made eye contact.

"I hope the door is locked." I muttered.

He swore then quickly climbed off me and ran to lock the door before coming back and pouncing on me, making me squeal.

Warning; Mature scene

His lips crashed onto mine and I automatically wrapped my arms around him as his tongue entered my mouth.

Oh god. He's such a great kisser.

He chuckled and I blushed when I realised that I had said it out loud.

"Thanks babe." He said then kissed my neck nipping and sucking on my skin and probably leaving his mark.

I tugged at his soft hair and he moved back up and kissed me senseless.

Soon his hand worked it's way under my tank top and fondled my breasts and my nipples peebled in his hand.
He growled then peeled my tank off before attacking my nipples with his mouth.

"Oh my god!"

I could feel him smirk against my skin as he lapped at each of my breasts.

Once he had his fill. He slowly worked his way down to my lower region.

I lifted my butt as he pulled my lady boxers and panties off and down my legs, then he threw it somewhere behind him.

"You're gorgeous baby."

I was already panting in anticipation and then he was there, his tongue exploring my inner depths.

A hand came up and held me down as I writhed in pleasure. I grabbed at a pillow and threw it over my face to stop my loud moans.

I felt the unmistakable feeling build quickly and with a few more laps, he brought me over the edge and I screamed into the pillow as my body shook and trembled under his tongue.

Nick tossed the pillow aside then slammed his mouth over mine, shoving his tongue inside and giving me a taste.

I moaned into his mouth and grabbed at his shirt. He moved back a little then took his shirt off and tossing it aside.

I gasped and my hands came out to touch his amazing chest and stomach. But he put a stop to my roaming when I got down to top of his boxers.

"I'm not gonna last long if you touch me there." He said and shook his head.

I nodded as he placed my hands above my head then kissed me again.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked as he pulled back.

"Yes." I whispered then watched as he took off his boxers, springing free.

He smirked when my eyes widened, taking in his size.

"This rounds gonna be quick baby because I'm so damn close. But I promise we'll go slow later. Ok?"

"Ok."

He climbed back onto the bed then positioned himself at my entrance, then slowly slid inside, both of us groaning in unison.

And then he started moving and my legs wrapped around his waist while my fingers gripped his back.

He muffled my cries of pleasure with his mouth while he slammed harder and harder into me, hitting my sweet spot again and again, building me up.

And then it hit me unexpectedly and I came hard around him, burying my face into the crook of his neck to muffle my cry.

He was still going through my climax and I could feel myself building again and with a few more strokes I came again and this time he followed me, he body slamming me into the mattress.

Mature scene ended.

We laid like that until our breathing started to return to normal before he rolled off of me and laid on his back.

"Shit babe. Are you on birth control?"

"Yeah. I've got the implant in my arm." I panted.

He nodded then wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Not that I mind if you get pregnant. You're beautiful when your pregnant."

"Thanks?"

He laughed then rolled back on top of me brushing my hair out of my face.

He studied my face while lightly stroking my cheek with his finger.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance...even though I don't deserve it."

I felt tears fill my eyes and I shook my head. "Of course you deserve it Nick. It's me who doesn't deserve a second chance." I whispered back.