Chapter 57

A/N: unedited

Nicks pov

I stood beside my brother and the priest as we waited for my soon to be wife.

We were getting married today and I couldn't wait until she would be officially called Mrs. McLean.

We were getting married under 'our' tree by the lake. Julie didn't want a huge wedding, instead, we had a both our families and close friends to witness our union. Even Frank and Gloria made the drive down and was sitting amongst our family.

I smiled when I thought back to when I personally invited them both at the shop. Gloria thought I was joking with her and when I didn't laugh back she wiped the smile off her face.

"Bbut. We just pay your wages -"

I cut her off quickly. " No. You both are more than my employers. I think of you both as my second parents. You're are my family and I want you both there to when I marry the love of my life."

Gloria cried then hugged me and Frank even gave me a surprising pay in the back.

I smiled and waved their way and Gloria have a small wave in return and wiped her eyes.

I chuckled then shook my head then stood tall as James Arthur started to play ready for my girl to walk down the aisle to me.

I smiled widely as my daughter was the first to walk down, tossing rose pedals in front and behind her. Then her bridesmaids, her sisters, then Sarah as the maid of honor and then my beautiful wife to be along with her father.

I sniffed then wiped at my eyes and cursing the tears when they wouldn't stop. Chris and Dave both patted my back and I cleared my throat and quietly thank them while wiping the last of my tears.

Her bump was huge and I couldn't wait to meet our new baby girl. She was due any day now and Jules was worried that she'll go into labor during the ceremony.

She had tears in her eyes but they fell as soon as she saw mine. I gave her a smile to show her that they were happy tears.

I shook hands with Mr S before taking her hands and facing the priest.

I wasn't really paying attention to him but watching my baby and giving her a goofy grin. I was the happiest man on the planet right now and taking in this beautiful moment that I will remember until the day I die.

She too was watching me with a georgous smile and was probably thinking the same thing.

We proceeded to say our vows then we each slipped the rings on each finger with nervous, shaking hands. And then he announced us to be man and wife and I lifted her veil and kissed her with all I had, tongue and all, and longer than I intended to.

Chris and Dave both cleared their throats before I reluntanly pulled away from my wife.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Mr and Mrs Nicholas McLean." The priest bellowed and our family and friends cheered and hollered.

I held my wife in my arms as we swayed to the music. We were on our third dance, I just couldn't let her go just yet, but I knew I would have to soon. I know her feet would be killing her by now and she would most likely be hungry again.

I gave her a final kiss on the lips then on her baby bump before leading her back to our table.

"Would you like some more cake baby?" I asked and stroked my fingers down her cheek.

"Yes thank you and maybe some more tea?"

"Ok baby. I'll be right back."

I got her the goodies then walked it back to her. My mom was in my seat and Jo took up the other side.