Bonus Chapter

A/N: Hi guys. So I did a little tinkering last night and wrote a sneak peak of the first chapter to the new book.

I will try and publish it as soon as I can and will base it more on Shania's point of view and her relationship dramas etc. Any who here's the teaser......

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Shania's pov

I sighed as I got another text from my boyfriend Tyler. He cancelled our date again and I was starting to think that he was seeing another girl behind my back.

"What's wrong baby?" My mom asked from the drivers seat as she drove us home.

She was our PE teacher at my high school but thankfully doesn't call me baby or any other names in front of the student body. She treated me like any other kid at school which I was grateful for.

"Nothing. Tyler cancelled our date tonight."

"I don't know what you see in the guy Shania. I've never liked him." Mom stated.

"Mom. Please don't start."

"I'm just saying. Look at how he treats you. What boyfriend cancelles dates with his girlfriend hmm? Just dump him before he hurts you. Besides. You have other guys who are trying to get your attention."

I scoffed. "Please. They're all the same." I said.

My mom smirked at me. "Are you sure?"

I rolled my eyes then went on Instagram ignoring her. I know who she was talking about, Aiden James, the big georgous jerk who happens to be our neighbor.

We grew up next door to each other since we moved back to our hometown after mom and dad got married.

Me and Aiden were constantly at each other's throats insulting each other since, I don't know how long.

He changed girls like the wind and broke so many hearts and was a cocky bastard. Sure, he was friendly sometimes, when he wants to be, but then he would say things about Tyler and I would snap and give him a piece of my mind and a few choice swear words before stomping off.

We pulled up to pick up my little sister Rachel then drove to the daycare centre for my baby brother Nicky before heading home.

I helped mom carry Nicky's diaper bag because he was being fussy in her arms.

"Thanks honey. I think another tooth is on the way." Mom said as she gently rubbed his back while kissing his head trying to sooth him.

It was a surprise when both her and dad found out that they were pregnant and with the age difference with myself being eighteen and Rachel ten.

Nicky was six months old and was a happy baby, that is when he is not toothing.

I dropped the diaper bag on the kitchen counter before going to the fridge to look for a snack.

Not feeling fruit or yoghurt I closed the door then went in search for some junk in the pantry.

I know where dad stashes his Twinkies, actually, we all do, but he doesn't know and mom just stocks it up when it runs low.

"Mom. I'm grabbing one of dads Twinkies." I called then grabbed two knowing Rachel would want one. And right on cue, I heard her begging mom for one. I chuckled when mom said she had to do her homework first.

I shrugged then put one back before grabbing my bag and heading upstairs to my room.

I closed my door then placed my bag on my desk besides my laptop then kicked my shoes off before sitting on my bed.

I turned my head to look out my widow then suddenly wished I didn't when I saw Aiden sucking face with a blonde chick.

Who leaves their curtains open when they are making out with someone?

"Oh for the love of..." I said then stood up to close my curtains and making sure that he saw my killer glare.

I went over to my desk and booted up my laptop while eating my Twinkies.

I had homework to do or mom would be on my back, plus I needed a distraction from my useless boyfriend. I am sooo gonna ignore him when he calls tonight.

If he's gonna call tonight

I shook that thought aside. I don't want to think about Tyler right now.

I got a ping from my phone and groaned loudly.

"Talked too soon Shania." I muttered to myself as I unlocked the screen. My eyes widened when I saw it was from Aiden.

Aiden: Did u enjoy the show sweetheart?😚

I scoffed then quickly replied.

Shania: plz. I'd rather rip my eyes out with my fingers.

Aiden: Are you jealous sweetheart bc there's more of me to share around?

Shania: Yeah u and ur STI's

Aiden: Ouch baby that hurts😢

Shania: Good. Now leave me alone so I could do my homework.

Aiden: Sure thing baby girl we'll chat later😚😚😚😚😚😚😉😉😉😉

I didn't bother to reply because he would call me regardless if I said yes or no. He's just that stubborn....