30.

The married couple drove silently to the road, on their way to an exclusive house to attend a party. Jade had been telling the blonde about it for a couple of times this week now and tonight was the night she was talking about. Perrie didn't want to go obviously, but because of the brunette's puppy eyes and kisses, she finally convinced her to come. 

Jade looked at her wife, who was focused on the road to even notice her staring at her. She didn't know why she was quiet but she didn't seem to be pissed or upset like the usual. They haven't been fighting lately as well so her silence really worried the blonde. 

But as much as she wanted to ask the younger Geordie, she just shook her head. She knows that if there are any problems, the blonde would talk to her. So she just tore her gaze away and looked out the window.

"Do we really have to go to that stupid party?" She heard her whine and this made Jade smile secretly. At least, she started to break the silence now.

"Yes. But if you really don't wanna go, you could just go home once you drop me off."

"And what made you think that I would leave you alone when you're dressed like that? I could leave you, yeah, but you have to change that dress of yours first." And she heard her 'tsk' after that.

"Oh come on, what's wrong with my dress?" Jade asked, rolling her eyes for the sixth time that night. Ever since they got out of their house, Perrie had been whining about coming to the party and about Jade's dress. She didn't know what's wrong with it since Zara told her earlier that it suits her really well. She even told the brunette that Perrie would like what she's wearing but it doesn't seem like it in Jade's opinion.

"Your skin is too exposed, it barely covers up your chest. And its too short, I can almost see your inner thighs. Now you're asking me what the fuck is wrong with that dress?! Unbelievable."

And here they go again. Whining and yelling at each other because of something petty. Like I said, even before they left the house, Perrie was already pointing out how slutty her dress was. It kind of offended Jade but she knew that her wife just said that because she didn't want any other guys or girls looking at her. 

But even though she understands the blonde, she didn't change her dress. Since this was the only night that she could have fun and be with her friends, she thought of bringing the best out of herself starting with this dress she's wearing. 

So during the rest of the ride, none of them spoke. Jade was kind of upset because of how the blonde acted earlier while the younger Geordie was still a little off because of that stupid dress. 

As she parked the car, Jade didn't wait for her to open the door for her, she took her purse and opened the door and got out. But right before she could step away from the car, the blonde blocked her way, standing in front of her with a casual look. 

But Jade ignored her. Instead, she went to the side and started walking away but the blonde was quick enough to pull her back and slightly slam Jade's back on the car. 

"What the he---Perrie!" She said right before the blonde covered her mouth with her own. There was something about her kiss that made Jade forget the reason why she was upset in the first place. Suddenly, Perrie's lips traveled down to her jaw and then to her neck. She trailed kisses right here and there and then Jade gasped when she felt her nip and suck on her sweet spot. Once the blonde was finished with what she had done, she pulled away and admired her work.

Jade looked at her with an unbelievable look before feeling the mark that Perrie left on her neck using her hand.

"Why did you do that?" Jade asked, irritatedly.