Chapter 6

Feeling the wind through your hair, breathing the beautiful outside air. You look at sonic ahead of you and smiled you knew from here on out everything was gonna get better. 

'' The enemy's factory is in the pyramid, i can send reinforcements if you don't think you can handle it.'' a voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

'' No need the three of us are more than enough, we'll blitz the place and open up a path for the resistance, right guys?''

'' Hehe.''

'' Mhmm.'' the rookie nodded his head confident that we could finish this mission and you just laughed excited and thrilled that everyone was back together again just like old times. Sonic slows down and grabs both your hand and the rookie's and you all run up this long tall ramp. You took one last leap and it felt like everything was in slow motion. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair flows through the air and the wind grazed your cheeks. Quickly falling as the communicator went on.

'' You should be able to get into the factory through there, stay alert.''

'' Heh this should be fun.'' Slowly sky diving into the factory. There were lasers through out the entrance. You were a little uneasy about the lasers you tried your best to dodge them but then you saw the spinning lasers. You tried moving as fast as you could but the next one was to close you didn't have time to react.  An arm wraps around your waist and you were pulled out the way. The rookie used his zip line quickly dodging the last two lasers and landing with ease.

''*huff huff*.'' He looks at you and you look at him with a shocked expression while blushing a little. You lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

'' Thanks.'' 

'' Uh huh...'' He was blushing like crazy. He put you down. Once sonic landed he ran in front of you both so we ran after him getting close enough. 

'' (Y/n) you ok ?''

'' Ya all thanks to rookie .''

'' Ya i saw that, good work back there.'' he nodded. 

'' So they've been making weapons here making everyone work like robots it'll be Eggman's turn to get pushed around when i get a hold of him.'' Once  we finished  that small course we landed on these giant gears as soon as you set foot onto the floor  a bunch of robots fell from the ceiling  ready to attack.

'' I got it.'' You pull out your weapon and hit every last robot.

'' Woah  nice (y/n)!''

'' Thanks, come on let's keep going.'' Jumping onto another gear. 

'' Jeez  this place is confusing.'' Jumping on and off more gears once again finding more robots.

''More, why am i surprised?'' Then the rookie stepped in front of you and aimed his  flame thrower at the robots  and fired  destroying all of them. He lowers his weapon. He turn s around  and moved his hand in the air signaling  us to follow. Getting a move on, we soon found  this small elevator. Once it reached the top we sped off turning left and right reaching this tall wall finding bounce pads. The rookie and sonic used them but you just jumped on your own with your boots.''

''That was a cake wash.''

'' I don't even know why i was worried.'' Landing perfectly once your feet touched the floor you jolted forward with the others and finally the factory was destroyed.

'' Something is attacking inside mystic jungle. Silver is fighting him of it of whatever, just hurry!''

'' Guys it's him!'' As Silver said over the communicator  you could hear that noise you heard when you first encountered  him.

'' I've been looking forward to a second round with this guy.''

'' Wait sonic,....

He turns around to listen to what you have to say. You look at him with a serious expression.

                            '' I 'm coming with you.''...