Chapter 45

Knuckles ended the call and walked back over to sonic and Amy.

" Rouge, Infinite and the others are one their way." He looks around the room. Vector was on the computer trying to lock onto your location and track you down.

" Did you find her?"

" No, It's as if she disappeared!"

" Hmm, who ever took her knows about us having that kind of equipment. 

"Have you tried calling her?" Amy asked with a sniffle. 

" I already tried but she doesn't answer."

She buried her face into her hands. Sonic rests his hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down and make her feel better. Knuckles took his attention away from sonic and Amy and  back to the others in the room, That's when he noticed silver was gone.

" Silver? Where did he go?"

Everyone looked around for silver.

" Vector, contact him on his communicator." And it started to ring and it was soon answered.

" Silver, where are you?"

" I'm outside."

" Where are you going?!"

" Where do you think? I'm looking for her."

" You don't even know who took her. come back and we'll head out as a team."

Silver was quiet but soon gave in.

" I'll be right there..."

And the call ended.

" Sigh..." He hurried back and when he arrived outside of the hideout. Infinite, Tails, Rouge, Shadow and omega had arrived as well.

" Hurry...."

Silver walks inside as the others followed in a hurry.

" What's going on?" Shadow asked with his arms crossed like they always were.

" Someone took (y/n)." He didn't hesitate to tell them.

" What?!" Infinite immediately sounded worried and ran head of them and went into the elevator and the others did the same.

Infinite burst out and ran passed the elevator doors as soon as they opened.

" Where is she?!"

He looked around until he saw Amy and he approached her.

" Who did it?!"

" I don't know this mobian."

" what do you mean you don't know?, What the f*ck did he look like?!"

" Whoa, don't talk to her like that!" Sonic stepped in between them as he set his hand on Infinite's shoulder.

" No sonic, It's my fault she's gone..."

Infinite smacks sonic's hand off his shoulder.

" Hey, we care about her just as much as you do!"

" Oh really?, it doesn't seem like it." He spit back.

" Oh ya?, where were you ?" Silver steps in.

"  You of all people shouldn't talk, So if you don't want me to slid your throat where you stand  I advice you shut the f*ck up!!!"

Tails ears fall and Amy jumped at his bark. His bark is just as bad as his bite/

" That's doesn't answer my question."

He turns around and faces silver direction.

" I was training , to protect her!"

" Infinite I'm so sorry..." A shaky voice spoke. He turns back towards Amy.

" He looked like a wolf or a coyote, He had dark gray fur. He had blue eyes and a scar over his right eye...."

He drops his sword.

"...No ...It can't be... he.."

" He said to tell him " I'm back".

" NOO!!" He places his hands on his head.

" M-mr. Zero what's wrong?!"

He didn't answer, He only stood there breathing really fast. He walk over to the computer and types something in. He presses the enter button with his fist and some information about the mobian came up, All the killings he's made.

Amy stands up with her hand over her mouth. 

" You know him?"

"Hmph, How could I forget, He's the same mobian that gave me this scar after he murdered my parents..." He said as he leaned over the table.

" Oh my god."

Rouge covers her mouth as well. Small tears began to build in his eyes.

" Mr. Zero ...I'm so sorry."

Silver walks over to him. In a way he felt bad for him.

" The only way we can get her back is ... *sigh*.. Is together...It's what she wants..."