Chapter 59

Silver puts a field around the three of you. It seemed he was having a bit of a struggle trying to keep it up.

" What is that?!"

" Long story, but just avoid being touch by it!"

The smoke continued to smash and bangs against the field.

"You bastard!" Infinite lunges at Saleos as his grip grew tighter on the hilt of his blade.

" I'll kill you!!"

He rapidly sliced through the smoke that got in between him and saleos.

"Guys it's disappearing!"

" Alright!, keep attacking!"

" We're almost there!"

Gadget slowly moved the flamethrower around killing a large amount of  smoke with the flames. Shadow , Amy, omega kept the smoke in control.

" You know you can't keep this up Seir."

" What?"

" Seir... it's what i would have named you."

" Oooh too bad, and i can say the same to you."

" Hmph with my abilities i'm immortal!" smoke rose from underneath the old wooden floor boards

" Not for long old man!" He throws his sword straight towards saleos. He waves his arm through the air moving the smoke to knock the sword into a different direction, but the blade cut right through it. Coming close to his gray fur piercing his skin and severing his arm off. The tip of his sword had gotten stuck in the floor as his arm feel along side it.

" AAAAHH!"

Infinite runs towards saleos and runs passed him as he dropped his body and slid towards his sword. Pulling it out of the floor he attempts to strike again.

Saleos was aware of his plan and turned around to put a stop to it. Smoke intervene and punches infinite across the room. His body comes in contact with the wall the old wallpaper wall. As he drop his next to him, gravity pulls his body to the floor. 

" Not bad but that won't work."

The black sand smoke consumed his shoulder and gave him another arm. 

Zero slowly got on his knees with the rest of the strength he had left. He moves his gaze from the floor to saleos.

" * Huff huff* "

 " Are you done already?, are you willing to accept your fate!"

" Shut up." He mumbled  as he whipped the blood off of him lips. Infinite now stood on knee and he grabbed a hold of his sword once more. He used the sword to lift himself on both of his feet.

" I'm not dying...Until You're Dead!" The smoke lunges at infinite, wrapping itself around his neck. His body was pulled into the air and his head was slammed into the ceiling.

" Don't make me laugh boy!"

" It will b-be i who w-will have t-he last laugh. You've run out of your little m-magic trick."

Saleos went to look to see what infinite was blabbing about. He looks to his left to see that Amy and the others had gotten rid of the smoke.

" How?!"

While he was distracted, infinite killed the smoke that was choking him. He lands on his feet and charges at Saleos once more. He had his sword facing towards his chest.

                  " DIE!!!"