Chapter 40

You had closed your eyes and fell asleep into arms. Everything was perfect...

...

" (Y/n) wake up, hurry!"

You felt two hands on your arm, Shaking you.

" (y/n) Wake up."

You opened your eyes and jump out of your sleep causing you to get a bit dizzy. You flinch from the throbbing in your head.

" Oh no, (y/n) are you ok?"

You press your hand on your head.

" Ya, I'm fine just a little dizzy. What's wrong Amy?"

" Sonic and Infinite are fighting outside!" You look to your right and see that Zero wasn't next to you. You pull the covers off of your body and jumped off the couch and ran to the front door.

You pulled it open and ran outside.

" Zero!?"

You and Amy saw everyone else standing outside watching. You and Amy run over to to the others.

" Vector what happened?"

He turns and looks at you.

"Sonic was gonna go out for his morning run but Infinite  and challenge him.

" Zero!"

He flinched hearing your voice and his ears dropped.

" Ooooh busted."

" Shut your mouth hedgehog!"

" You promised you were only training!"

" We are, My dear. There's no need to worry."

You cross your arms as you pouted.

" If you were only planning to train then why did you sneak off while I was sleeping?"

" B-Because you looked so peaceful and beautiful, I didn't want yo wake you just yet."

What he said was sweet but you knew he was lying. The truth is he didn't want to have to hold back , he wanted to fight freely.

" It's ok (y/n), I'll be able to beat him."

" Ooh your gonna regret saying that."

" We'll see."

The fight had began and you grew tense.

" Relax (y/n) honey. sonic can handle himself, He'll be fine." You turn to where the voice was came from.

" Rough when did you get here?!"

" Just now, Omega, shadow and I were going around to see what needed to be repaired and we happened to pass by."

You look back at sonic and Zero. He had swung his sword so fast you were surprised that sonic was able to dodge it. The longer the fight went on, you grew more nervous and scared. 

The fight had went on for about an hour when they both were a the same amount of damage.

" Not bad Infinite, You seemed to really put up a fight with out that phantom ruby. I'm starting yo think that the phantom ruby wasn't making you strong.

" Don't flatter me hedgehog."

" Jeez, i was only trying to make nice."

" Hmph."

Zero charges towards him. Sonic prepared himself and thought of a plan on how to dodge this attack. Sonic charges at Zero and wrapped his arms around his waist and tackled him to the ground causing zero to lose grip on his sword.

They both laid on the ground. Both of them slowly got back onto their feet.

" Huff huff..."

" Huff Draw?"

" No way, as if i'd lose to you."

" You cant lose if it's a draw."

" A draw means that both fighters have lost."

" Well think of it as the total opposite, A win win or a pause."

" Why, are you afraid you'll lose at this rate?"

"No I'm just out of energy and I'm hungry."

" Come on guy, let's go eat!" Amy suggested. They decided and agreed to put a pause on the fight and go back inside and eat. Sonic walks over to Amy and asked.

" Hey, so what are we having for breakfast ?" She smiles at his question.

" I'll make pancakes for everyone!"

Everyone loved the idea and cheered.

You walked over to Zero who was still standing in his spot he was in before everyone went inside. He walks over to retrieve his sword.

" Pancakes huh?"

" Mhmm."

He chuckled at you response. He walks over to you and wraps his arm around your waist.

" Hey,are you ok?"

" Ya, he put up quite a fight though."

You lean down and pressed your lips on his cheek, Causing his face to over heat and darken into a scarlet color.

" Come on, let's go eat."

" Alright."

You both walked inside the house together. Little did you know that someone was watching you both.

" Moving on i see, can't have that."  A deep unknown voice spoke.