Chapter 31

Hey everyone, I sorry that i didn't warn you before but this chapter is a lemon. I'm so soo sooo sorry that i hadn't done this before, but i'm warning you  now. This chapter is a lemon and i hope you like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

The wind grew strong again and no word were said...

" ...Zero..." You whispered.

You got on your knees and you crawl over to him. He turns his head to look at you. Before he could process what you were doing. You had pressed your lips on his and tackle him a tree.

You put your hands on his cheeks and he set his on your hips. You pull away and lick his lips. 

" I love you too."

He blushes from your actions. He looked so cute when he would blush. you pull you hands away his face and onto his stomach. You softly and slowly brush your finger s through his fur. He sinks his nails into the ground and moans, causing his tail to wag again.

You lean your face closer to his chest avoiding his wound, and you leave small kisses. Making him moan again, but he wasn't the submissive type.

He sits up and pushes you off of him. You fall on you back onto the grass and he crawl on top of you while growling. Still growling, he leans in and licks your lips with his rough dog tongue.

He then softly sets his left hand on you right cheek and quickly tightened his grip.  Roughly holding your face, making you look to your right.

" nghhh hahh~"

He moves close to your neck and starts to lick roughly.

"Gasp Zero..." 

You realize what you had just said  and you quickly cover your mouth. He pulls away from your neck. He expression looked surprised. You both stare at each other in awkward silence.

" Is that why you asked for my real name?" He asked with a serious expression.

"No...!" 

He raises an eyebrow.

" No..." He slightly smirks and leans in and kisses you. He moves back to your neck.

" Say it again." He slightly bites your neck enough for it to hurt but in a pleasurable way/

" nuuuhh z-zero." He bites a little harder.

" Zero!" 

" *chuckle* That's more like it~." He continues to bite your neck as he slowly slips his hand in your pants/shorts/skirt.

" Take you clothes off." he demanded. You were a little shy and nervous about what other people thought about your body. You slowly unbuckled your pants/shorts/skirt once they were off he moved from your neck all the way down there. He nuzzles your flower with his nose.

 " uuuh." 

He grabs a hold of your panties with his teeth. Tugging on them, he finally manages to get them off.

" Close your eyes." You do as he says and close your eyes. You could then feel his hands on your legs. He roughly spreads your legs apart. 

He press his rough tongue against your cl*t. His tongue was so warm.

" Gasp Naaah!" Your moans were just slipping out. you couldn't keep them in anymore. 

He began to eat your flower and drink your juices like a wild animal. He gives your p*ssy one last slow lick. 

He leans close to you and you open your eyes. Since he drank every last drop, he needed you to be wet again for later.

He removes your shirt for you  and leaves it on the grass next to you. You were almost fully naked,you were still wearing a bra. He sets his nail on the strap between each cup and instantly cuts your bra in half revealing your breasts. He bites his lip

" There's just something about the human body that's just so...hot."

He rubs his palms on your torso and lightly scratches all over your body. He leans down close to your stomach and licks all the way up to your left breast. Licking it softly at first. Doing this began to get you wet again. He rested his lips around your nipple. 

You raise your shaky hand and set it on his head and start to brush your fingers through your his hair. He pulls away from your breast panting. You look at him and he was blushing and sweating a little. His panting grew shaky.

" What wrong, are you alright?"

" I-i'm hard.../////////" He started to growl again. You slowly looked down and you could see his p*nis, his dog p*nis. it was big too. You take your eyes away from it and you look back at him.

" That's big."

" Pant *chuckle* pant." He lifts your legs and sets his head against your flower. You bite your lip.

" Do you want me to go slow?"

"...No..." You gave him this dirty smile at him.

" You like it rough, i see." He puts it all the way in without telling you.

" Gasp!.. uhhh." You were a little tight for him.

" So warm."

" S-so b-big." Even though he was big it really didn't hurt. You were a tight fit. Once he was in for a few seconds he started to thrust like a mad dog.

" Nyaaahh pant Aaaah!!" 

He started to pant like a dog and he growled as he kept hitting your sweet spot with every thrust. Causing you to feel a shock of pleasure shot through your body.

"AAaahh (Y/N)!" He stopped thrusting and started to blush really bad. You had came all over him like over 3 times. You were out of breath.

"Zero what's wrong?"

He stood quiet and swallowed.

" I'm...stuck..."

You stood silent trying to understand what he meant by that.

"...Oh aww your that stuck."

His blush grew darker as he looked away. You push your body into his.

" Uuuuh (y/n) i'm gonna cum!"

" Do it~." He looks at you growling. He pushes his lips on yours. He wraps his hand around your neck and quickly shoves his tongue down your throat.

" Mmmm!!" 

You wrap your legs around his waist and pull him closer. He quickly pulls away.

" Haa Aaaaah (y/n) f*ck!!"

He couldn't hold it any longer. He releases his seed and you could feel his warm cum inside of you, and there was allot of it.

"Aaahh Zero!"

He slowly pulls out and it just pored out of you. 

" Pant are you ok pant pant?"

" Ya pant."

"Pant ok pant." 

He lays back in the grass next to the tree. You sit up and crawl over to him. You lay next to  him under the tree and he pulls you closer. He nuzzles you and licks your cheek.

                                          " Aww i love you too."