Untitled Part 7

Running beside sonic making your way to Silver

Running beside sonic making your way to Silver. So many thoughts were going through your head, mostly ... him. Just thinking of him made you blush but you couldn't stop. 

'' Why did he touch me the way he did back at the death egg. Does he like me, why would he like me, well  he is really attractive.'' 

Your thoughts became louder within your head. You start to blush even more. Sonic looks back to see if you were keeping up but he noticed you were blushing.

''Hey you ok (y/n)?'' You look at him surprised.

'' Uh ya i'm fine,...why?'' He looks forward again.

'' No reason,... i just saw you blushing that's all.''

'' EEK!'' //////////// You squeaked.

''Eggman's forces are scattering bombs like confetti.''

'' We can't go on like this.''

Sonic looks back at you again and grabs your hand. Running through everything quickening his pace. Closing  your eyes from so much wind but you trusted sonic to lead you. Once you felt that you both had jumped you opened your eyes. Landing just fine on this  huge slide.

'' What is this a slide?'' You asked from behind.

'' Not sure, but what ever it is be careful.''

'' You too.'' You quickened your pace staying close to sonic blasting through everything in your path.

'' We're doomed, we can't hold any longer.''

''You've done plenty, good job.''

'' I've located an unknown enemy there up ahead.''

'' Alright thanks Amy.'' Leaping off and back onto the grass.

'' Unknown object on the radar, something's in the jungle?'' Then a giant snake slithered it's way out of the ground and reveals itself in front of us. Sonic lets go of your hand and hits the snake  with a spin attack causing the snake to be more aggressive. Landing on the snake's back feeling it's scales under your feet.

'' I guess all the explosions riled it up, well we won't get past without a fight.'' 

Before you and sonic could get far the snake moved it's body causing both of you to be thrown in the air unable toy move. Then you both looked to your left and there was the snake with it's mouth wide open, getting closer and closer by the second. Sonic grabbed your arm and throw you out of the way. 

'' SONIC KAAAAH!'' Falling to the ground, tumbling and rolling in the grass. Once you regained control of your body you sat up and saw the giant snake devour him.

'' SOONNIIIC!''...

'' You're sooo gonna regret that, hedgehogs don't make good snacks.'' Then you could see sonic fighting it from inside. Once defeated the snake started to fall slowly getting closer to the ground. Once it was over sonic was coughed up and ran to look for you. Finally finding you he exhaled