Chapter 67

As  a huge family, you all decided to spend a day at the beach together. You sat under an umbrella trying to avoid the sun. Even though the sun was setting you were comfortable and you ready didn't want to move. Infinite told you not to move so much since your last pregnancy wasn't so easy cause all the moving you were doing since you were so stubborn about staying still, but you learned your lesson. So for now you just sat down next to Amy.

She sat by your side for about a few hours now just relaxing after swimming, chasing sonic and playing with your son. 

At the moment infinite was near the shore trying to avoid getting splashed at by (y/s/n)(your son's name). You were worried about letting him get too close to the water but infinite convinced you that it was ok.

He told you that he would be right there to watch him. He was only 4 and infinite was still new at the whole being  a father thing. 

Rotating your hand clockwise against your once again pregnant belly, most of your friends especially Amy she wanted this one to be a girl. Honestly you only wanted what infinite wanted.

Amy turns to her left to grab a drink from the small dark blue cooler. She pulls out a soda.

" Hey (y/n) do you want any thing to drink?"

She asked before she closed the cooler.

" Oh no thank you."

" Ok."

She closes the cooler and got comfortable again before she opened he soda. While you were watching your husband playing with your beautiful baby boy.

Gadget was trying to get sonic into the water.

"Come on sonic, it's just water i promise it can't hurt you."

"Ehh no thank you."

"Come on, what if i start to drown or what if a shark tries to eat me?"

"Uhhh."

"Really sonic?!"

"I don't like the water,ok. what you want me to say?"

"I don't know maybe tell me you'd do anything to protect me from a shark."

"But then it'll try to eat me!"

"Ugh!" Gadget rolled his eyes and place him palm against his face.

"Okay, Fine!"

Sonic takes a few steps back, slightly shaking in nervousness but mostly fear. He inhales loudly and hold the air in his chest. He stood there for a little while hesitant to get into the water., but he couldn't stand there for ever. He forces his legs to move with out his permission. He began to yell not wanting to do this but he couldn't stop he had to do this, for gadget.

He took a small leap into the water.  A small splash was heard and laughter soon came after.  Knuckles had fallen on his back laughing hysterically, incapable of stopping.

Vector and charmy fought to hold their laughter back. Catching everyone's attention. 

" See (y/s/n), that's what we call a dumb ass."

" Infinite!"

He turned his head to where you were sitting. That's when he meet your disapproving glare as you nodded your head. He gave you a sheepish smile.

"I love you!"

" Mhmm."

Sonic sat in low water with his wagging tail was still out of the water. He soon realized that he was in only an inch in the water. 

"Oh that wasn't so bad."

Gadget nods his head as he bites his bottom lip crawling out of the water and over to his husband. He pressed his lips against his and wrapping his arms around his neck to deepen the open mouth kiss.

Amy put down her soda and stood on her knees.

"Hey easy over there, they're kids out here!"

You giggled as her playfully yelled at them with a smile. Rouge was busy tanning. Omega was making  some chili dogs. Knuckles and vector were making sand castles, and by how fast they were moving it seemed like they were in competition. Silver, espio and tails were farther in the water. Tails had a floaty around his waist as the others sat on their surfing boards just letting the small waves move them around.

With shadow he was somewhere. He always distanced himself from everyone with every occasion, he wasn't the out going type but you were lucky to get him to join you on curtain occasion. He just stood in the shade away from everyone. but at least he was there with everyone. 

There was more wind at this time of the day. Infinite picked up (y/s/n) slightly throwing him in the air, getting a few laughs from him.

"Again again!"

"Ok one more time."

"Ok!"

Infinite slowly lowers him.

"Ready 1, 2, 3!"

He lifts his arms and once again throws (y/s/n)  into the air.

"Aaah hehehe, that was fun!"

" I bet it was buddy, come on let's go see mommy ."

"Ok."

Infinite walks out of the water with (y/s/n) sitting on his hip. (y/s/n)  looked more like his father as expected but he had your eye color. but that was about it.

(y/s/n) began to wiggle in his father's arms trying to get free. Of course infinite lost and he had no choice but to put him down. Once free, he runs over to you.

"Mommy!"

"Hi sweetie, are you having fun?"

"Ya."

He sat next to you still a bit wet. Infinite was still trying to get the sea water out of his fur. His fingers went through his hair as the water continued to drip off of his body. 

" Stop you're teasing me."

" Oh my bad."

Once he thought he was dry enough he sat down behind you. Wrapping his arms around your waist, softly rubbing your stomach. Leaving kisses on your shoulder. A long relaxed exhale escaped your lips.

"I love you, and our family.

"I love you too, and our big family."

"Infinite?"

"Hmm?"

"What should we name her?"

"...I think we should name her..."

The answer was being thought of as you both stared at the sunset...

                                                       "(Y/n)."

                                                     The End