Chapter 52

Zero gives tails the exact address to his parents house. Tails soon found the house and gave him a straight path there. He opened the digital map and followed the path to  see if it lead to the right house. He found the destination and zoomed in. 

" Yep, that's it. Thanks kiddo, Get some sleep alright."

" Ok, good luck and bring her home safely." 

" We will, good night kiddo." 

" *Yawn* Goodnight." And the call ended. 

" Your house?"

He looks over to sonic. 

" Ya, I haven't been there since that day."

Infinite walks in a few directions to see  where they should start heading. He compared the digital map to the path in front of them.

" This way, if we hurry we'll get there before sunrise." Infinite runs ahead without waiting fo the others.

"Right!" Amy runs after him and the others soon hurried and caught up. 

Tails moves the chair he was sitting on more to the right and laid his head on the desk and fell back to sleep.

You jolted yourself awake from hearing footsteps coming up the stairs. You looked to your left and waited for him to walk in the room. Your heart beat was pounding so fast, it was hard to catch your breath. You began to grow tired of being tied up and you thought this was enough.

Before he walked into the room, you thought you should act like you were sleeping so you could surprise attack him. The dark gray coyote  walks passed the doorway and into the room with his usual expression.

" Aww she had fallen asleep, how cute."

He kneels down in front of you but he was a bit close, like uncomfortably close. But you took this chance to attack. You headbutt him in the face as hard and as quick as you could. You had hurt yourself a little in the process  but you weren't in as much pain as he was. He feel onto his back as he had his hand pressed on his face. 

You had fallen on your side and try to crawl away. Since  your arms were tied behind your back, it was hard to get far. You felt him grab your ankle and pull you back.

" No, someone help!!!"

Zero felt that something was wrong and he tightened his grip on his crimson blade.

" Let me go!" You tried to kick him a few times but its hard while both of your legs were tied together.

" Get away from me!"

" Relax, i was only going to give you a kiss."

" Aaaahhh!!!"

He pulls you closer and coves you mouth.

" You're not trying to leave, are you?"

You continued to scream through his hand. That he wraps his other hand around your throat so you couldn't scream anymore. You couldn't do anything at this point. His grip wasn't loose enough for you to get a few more breaths. 

Your body started to slowly stopped moving. Your body started to feel numb and light. Small tears forced themselves out of your eyes as your saliva was also forced out of your mouth.

You couldn't inhale his grip was just too tight.

                                      " Sweet dreams, my dear..."